Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 (209526 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Catalyst4eva(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
I wish everyone who wrote the dragnet test goodluck and success. God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by lantessy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
strictlynaija:

mehn that bus question ehn, I tried 8, 0.8 and even 18...still no answer, I just picked the nearest answer o...dragnet no try today
Na 120 I picked o after so much considerations.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by strictlynaija: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
lantessy:
since answer was supposed to be 20...I picked 30 as d nearest
Hoping for the best
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
lantessy:
thanks. yea me too. picked A =120
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by adedee14: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
who did the data sufficiency part well...dat section was confusing
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by igbonerd(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
marqueetim:
Endorse this view 100% especially the typos and a question of bus to office with 8km. Dunno if its point 8 or just 8. Anyway i solved it couldn't see the answer there.

Maannnnn, that question just made me weak. I started throwing dice in my head to pick an answer.

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by blueheffner(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
marqueetim:
Oga u beta go write. Never say Never. You are not the only one who made it to PWC. Many would still attend this.
And why would he waste his time to attend this. When he already got into PWC which is even rated higher than EY. Guy congrats jare, ravel in it.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by UrchMannie: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
strictlynaija:

since answer was supposed to be 20...I picked 30 as d nearest

Hoping for the best

Bros Your head dey there!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Anthonia3: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
The answer is 60
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by lantessy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy
Anthonia3:
The answer is 60
2/5 * 60 = 24... It does not have any digit '8'
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
marqueetim:
Endorse this view 100% especially the typos and a question of bus to office with 8km. Dunno if its point 8 or just 8. Anyway i solved it couldn't see the answer there.

Exactly. The errors were too much. Honestly not impressed in the least. KPMG test was a million times better. More professional. My zeal don reduce sef.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
blueheffner:
And why would he waste his time to attend this. When he already got into PWC which is even rated higher than EY. Guy congrats jare, ravel in it.

Biko how did this person apply to PWC? It's my understanding they're not recruiting at the moment.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
I am beginning to think that the coys set the questions for dragnet to only administer. Leading to typo errors etc.
ChiamakaOkoye:

Exactly. The errors were too much. Honestly not impressed in the least. KPMG test was a million times better. More professional. My zeal don reduce sef.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Adortem: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
30watts:
Adortem pls send a pm to ***gmail.com
30watts, I am yet to see your reply

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Anthonia3: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
1/5+2/3=13/15,1-13/15=2/15 8×15/2=60 done
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
it was 2/5 not 2/3.
Anthonia3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
marqueetim:
it was 2/5 not 2/3.
Yea its 2/5. The answer ought to be 20 if we use 8km or 2 if we use .8km
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by topsquino(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
ok. make I comment. The trickiest section for me was data sufficiency, followed by numerical questions (partly because I wasn't used to the virtual calculator). in my opinion, comprehension part was the easiest, for the answers in the passage were easy to locate. for those complaining of any errors in the sentence correction, I think you are ON A LONG TIN. answers dey there. the questions were just testing parallelism, redundancies, and so on. lastly, the inference questions, though confusing, were quite easy. In sum, EY and DRAGNET did a very good job today. I pray make I pass sha. cool cool
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by UrchMannie: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anthonia3:

iamayodeji:

Yea its 2/5. The answer ought to be 20 if we use 8km or 2 if we use .8km

Good efforts trying to twist digits to get an option present there and choose it as the answer. But trust me EY/Dragnet does not know all of these except it is strongly brought to their notice. I don't think they will even go through those questions again. They already inputed the questions and answers into the system and the system will work on those instructions (Garbage In Garbage Out). The typo errors in the sentence correction part is enough to mislead sef. It's so sad that people will fail some questions they know very well as a result of improper testing of the system before it was deployed.

SUCCESS TO ALL JARE.

3 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 5:35am On Jun 25, 2015
I beg to disagree. writing "the" as "tile" is that what you call a good job. for some correction even, all the options were not complete to fit in. you just had to use your intuition and choose the one that flows initially.
[quote author=topsquino post=35118483]

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by McISRAEL(m): 7:03am On Jun 25, 2015
It's really funny that someone would claim there were no errors in those questions. Seriously Are you sure we answered the Same questions Those that wrote the kpmg test will know this EY verbal section is a slap on Dragnet. They really bleeped up. You set questions to test basic grammar but the questions themselves were full of errors.

4 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by teebouy: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2015
McISRAEL:
It's really funny that someone would claim there were no errors in those questions. Seriously Are you sure we answered the Same questions Those that wrote the kpmg test will know this EY verbal section is a slap on Dragnet. They really bleeped up. You set questions to test basic grammar but the questions themselves were full of errors.
Seconded
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Adortem: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2015
McISRAEL:
I would advise you write a feedback email to dragnet to air your complaints.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Chukwutobi: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2015
To me, the test was another waste of money and time by EY.

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
So Ernst and Young test yesterday was flawed abi faulty yet again. People travelled from all parts of Nigeria only to attempt a test that had like 12 incorrect or incomplete questions.

Read my post from June 8, something tells me there just experimenting and trying to define and make their recruitment process align with those of international E and Y firms. Heard it wasn't like this in previous years and was better organized.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Adortem: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2015
30watts:
So Ernst and Young test yesterday was flawed abi faulty yet again. People travelled from all parts of Nigeria only to attempt a test that had like 12 incorrect or incomplete questions.

Read my post from June 8, something tells me there just experimenting and trying to define and make their recruitment process align with those of international E and Y firms. Heard it wasn't like this in previous years and was better organized.
I saw your email reply thanks. I replied too. Check your email.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by McISRAEL(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Adortem:

I would advise you write a feedback email to dragnet to air your complaints.
Honestly, I have considered that option. But on learning that Dragnet might not be the ones that set the questions, I changed my mind.
I also belief Dragnet was probably not the ones that set the questions; they were just contracted to conduct the test because they have the capacity. There was no single error in that of kpmg I participated in few days ago. And the same Dragnet administered it.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Adortem: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2015
McISRAEL:

Honestly, I have considered that option. But on learning that Dragnet might not be the ones that set the questions, I changed my mind.
I also belief Dragnet was probably not the ones that set the questions; they were just contracted to conduct the test because they have the capacity. There was no single error in that of kpmg I participated in few days ago. And the same Dragnet administered it.
I believe Dragnet is the Admin of the test,they are responsible for everything about the test,to forestall future occurence,it is advisable to inform them or perhaps HARPS too. Its just a feedback,they usually encourage that.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Adortem: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2015
McISRAEL:

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by UrchMannie: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
I just got an interview invitation from EY, who else did
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
UrchMannie:
I just got an interview invitation from EY, who else did
i just did too. 29th june
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 by Bambizzle4k4556: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
30th.....lol.
God is working.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (63) (Reply)

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.