Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Discussions and Free Tips for Solving your Final Year Projects/Dissertations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discussions and Free Tips for Solving your Final Year Projects/Dissertations (456 Views)

/ Electronics Components For Your Final Year Projects.... / How To Write Computer Science Final Year Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussions and Free Tips for Solving your Final Year Projects/Dissertations by Ekealterego: 4:27pm On May 12, 2015
its no doubt that one of the greatest challenges that students face in their journey through the tertiary institutions is completing their final year projects or thesis/dissertations. Having so many subheadings with the accompanying technicalities involved with each, the mental strains students get mere thinking about it can be worrying.
I have been doing it for quite a while with great success and just like every technically and mentally tasking activity, one just needs to know how it works to demistify it.
Well, as a way of giving back, I opened this thread so we can brainstorm and find solutions to areas you may have some challenges. Whether its getting a research topic, structuring your research problems or forming your objectives, bring them on this forum so it can be thrashed out.
However, if I were to deal with your problems personally, you will have to be in the fields of Social sciences, Business Administration, Environmental sciences and Education (that corresponds to the aforementioned fields). However, don't despair if you are not in any of the aforementioned, I can provide general advice and others could contribute too.
If on the other hand, you can't deal with it at all, and want a personal "research assistant" well I'm open to that but note, I don't deal with more than two in a month, (that's the number I can finish personally in that time frame) and that comes with little a price, a very affordable one though.

(1) (Reply)

U I Post Utme Form Is Out For 2015/16 Contact 0805 169 7583 For Enquiry / Mistakes With “regard” / 12 Things Successful Nigerians Never Reveal About Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.