Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Are The Effect Of Masturbation?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Effect Of Masturbation?? (727 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Impact Of Masturbation On Fertility / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Effect Of Masturbation?? by Sermwell(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2015
A friend of mine confided In me that he masturbates atleast 3 times a day. Please what are the health implications?
Thanks!
Re: What Are The Effect Of Masturbation?? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2015
tell him to contact lala247 e got therapist room!

Mumuboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Effect Of Masturbation?? by Mnewton(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2015
nervous disorder...... over time your hand will start shaking like an old man or woman..
Re: What Are The Effect Of Masturbation?? by gloryl(f): 5:03pm On May 12, 2015
lol............ just passing grin
Re: What Are The Effect Of Masturbation?? by fromnigeria(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2015
Addiction
Re: What Are The Effect Of Masturbation?? by lordizak(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2015
nothing, it's just like having sex everyday.
the only effect perceived is that the volume of semen erupted decreases over time, let him hang around good girls and confide in them by telling them. just my opinion and tell him to easy on- or avoid phonographic contents.
Re: What Are The Effect Of Masturbation?? by obua: 2:50am On May 13, 2015
It is harmful to do that even once. The body nutrients are depleted. Check www.herballove.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Physiotherapy Hospital In Nigeria--- PRIMUS HOSPITAL +234 81-277-777 / Fuel Spillage / How Impromptu Medical Checkup Saved Activist, Joe Okei Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.