Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. (1752 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 12, 2015
Please gurus in the house, why is it day most kitkat phones we have now especially the London used ones don't have access points. I bought an LG g2 yesterday and had to return it cos I saw no where to input the access points hence the g2 can't browse cos no edge, hspda or anything to show u can browse. Am now paying for LG g3 and I noticed dat it still has no place to input d access points to enable d phone browse. Please who can explain to me what is happening or how to configure it cos LG g3 is my dream phone. Thanks and God's bless in anticipation for ur prompt response
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by BedLam: 6:25pm On May 12, 2015
You are obviously buying branded ones. I have the European version that is SIM card free. Cane in with carton and browsing.g like no tomorrow.
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by Nobody: 6:29am On May 14, 2015
can't it be unbranded and made to have access to put access points. but they use any of the nigerian simcards_
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by kazzonline: 10:13am On May 14, 2015
Movingcoil:
can't it be unbranded and made to have access to put access points. but they use any of the nigerian simcards_

Hello next time u want to go and buy lg g3 as for d855 model if its lg g2 ask for d802 model, they afe factory unlocked and unbranded can work on any network in nigeria, the ones u r buying are 4glte/cdma phones branded to verzion,etc
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2015
Yeah, it can be unbranded by flashing a custom rom. If that isn't your thing then go to the play store and install an APN software that enables you to manually set up your APN. I did that when I was using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that was locked to Sprint.
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2015
Movingcoil:
Please gurus in the house, why is it day most kitkat phones we have now especially the London used ones don't have access points. I bought an LG g2 yesterday and had to return it cos I saw no where to input the access points hence the g2 can't browse cos no edge, hspda or anything to show u can browse. Am now paying for LG g3 and I noticed dat it still has no place to input d access points to enable d phone browse. Please who can explain to me what is happening or how to configure it cos LG g3 is my dream phone. Thanks and God's bless in anticipation for ur prompt response

By the way, how much did you buy the G3?
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by Humblesam(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2015
Just add 10k and get the 6000 mAh extended battery and you're good to go.
That's what am using coz am somehow a heavy user and I go two days without charge. Though it's a little bit bulky, I don't really care as long as my g3 now works like my former goinee m3 battery-wise grin
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 14, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Yeah, it can be unbranded by flashing a custom rom. If that isn't your thing then go to the play store and install an APN software that enables you to manually set up your APN. I did that when I was using a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that was locked to Sprint.
thanks very much for ur response, I actually thought as well just was paranoid on how to go about it. thanks again.
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 14, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

By the way, how much did you buy the G3?
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 14, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
plz can u suggest like three apps I can use to change the access points in case I come across such phones again.
Re: How Do I Make LG G3 To Browse With Nigerian Networks. by toluxa1(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Android Soft Keys Not Working? - How To Use Phone Without Them / Gionee M5 Plus And Gionee M5 Enjoy Introduced / Nairalanders Help Me Out On My Infinix Hot Note X551

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.