Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl (1978 Views)

Nigerian Guy Comes Out As Gay, Looking For A Wealthy Man To Marry (video) / A Semi Literate Gurl Writes A Letter To Her BF / When You Refuse To Marry The Daughter Of A DPO You Impregnated ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by fankistan01: 6:09pm On May 12, 2015
There was a beautiful girl who was admired by four men. A singer, A hunter, A doctor and a fisherman. One day she went to wash her clothe by the river coincidentally the four men where there, All of a sudden a crocodile bite her and dragged her into the water. The singer immediately composed a beautiful song, the crocodile raise his head above the water to listen to the song, the hunter shot dead the crocodile and the girl floated on water, the fisherman dive in and brought her to the shore then the doctor treated her and she was well again. Now who deserve to marry the girl among the four? Don't spoil the fun just forward and see the best answers.Need aswer 4rm intelligent ple like u
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by SeverusSnape(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2015
The singer.
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by chiefolododo(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2015
Gej
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by fankistan01: 6:47pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The singer.
...why do u tink itx d singer
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by fankistan01: 6:48pm On May 12, 2015
chiefolododo:
Gej
...lols..nah xo yu hate gej reach?
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2015
fankistan01:
...why do u tink itx d singer
Because his song did the magic, He took the first move.
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by fankistan01: 6:57pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Because his song did the magic, He took the first move.
..yah yu hv a point der
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 12, 2015
I'd say they all scaled through the first stage of the screening. The second screening na their bank account. Unless the singer is as rich as Wizkid, na th3 Doc get wife ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by armadeo(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2015
Obviously the singer coz without his song all the others Na lukman dem be.

If he weren't there the hunter could have jumped in and battled to crocodile to death and maybe get killed in the action. At the same time the fisherman could also have helped the hunter and both of them die.

While the croc is feeding fat on their corpses I pray the dr can swim grin grin grin
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by fankistan01: 7:29pm On May 12, 2015
armadeo:

If he weren't there the hunter could have jumped in and battled to crocodile to death and maybe get killed in the action. At the same time the fisherman could also have helped the hunter and both of them die.

While the croc is feeding fat on their corpses I pray the dr can swim grin grin grin
armadeo:
armadeo:

...... frm dt point of view.....den i tink its d doc.....either way....all of dem need d doc who cn save lif....

1 Like

Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by agohmamuda(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2015
No one even mentioned the Herbalists. Discrimination no go oh.
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by 3Dee(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2015
Give me some minutes to think

Meanwhile, This Land belongs to 3Dee and associates. Trespassers will be Shot!!
Re: Who Deservs To Marry Dis Gurl by mikron(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2015
All of them. They all did their part to save her.

(1) (Reply)

See This Funny Picture Of A Jamb Student. / What Will You Do If Your Bride Shows Up Like This? / How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong with this picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.