Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos (14372 Views)

Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by folakin(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
Only mumuski will believe this shit... undecided
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by frankyychiji(f): 11:04pm On May 12, 2015
There is no smoke without fire. With politicians like Aregbe, anything is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by yetunsbay(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
FruityLass:
And aregbesola is yet to pay Osun workers since November cry
anyone that believes this story can believe anything
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by tit(f): 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
apc are all theives.
tinubu, fashola, kwankwaso, amaechi, al mukwura, aregbesola, forty theives

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by holluwai(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2015
I just read this news somewhere else and it might just be true.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by ifyan(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
deltapikin:
If this story is true, politicians are extremely wicked in Nigeria

Are you from Nigeria if I may ask because you sound foreign to me.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by ifyan(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2015
tit:
apc are all theives.
tinubu, fashola, kwankwaso, amaechi, al mukwura, aregbesola, forty theives

Sis correct your statement.

They are not thieves but SAINT in the eyes of APC SUPPORTERS.

YOU KNOW. ....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2015
Is either ds Op is extremely stupid or that guy kabiru is too MUMUscious
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by semmynaira: 12:07am On May 13, 2015
No son of Aregbesola was arrested for money laundering
It has become pertinent to inform Nigerians and others generally that there is no iota of truth in the story being peddled around by some misguided elements claiming that a son of Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun, Kabir Aregbesola was arrested at the Muritala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos today Tuesday May 12, 2015 with a huge sum of money in foreign currencies.
We have discovered the the authors of the wicked and malicious lie are doggedly pursuing their agenda by engaging in an aggressive push for the falsehood to reach a larger population especially using the social media.
The younger Aregbesola neither travelled anywhere nor had any encounter with any security personnel today. It is obvious the evil minds at work are out to drag an innocent young man’s name into this dirt in order to get at his father.
Aregbesola has maintained a life of a moderate family man with a set of highly disciplined children who cannot be found wanting on issues of morals and societal values
Members of the public are therefore urged to dismiss the falsehood because it is just another handiwork of mischievous minds.
Semiu Okanlawon
Director,
Bureau of Communication & Strategy,
Office of the Governor,
Osogbo, Osun

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by denedene(m): 1:11am On May 13, 2015
how did this man win the election? this is more than wickedness angry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by oluspencer(m): 4:35am On May 13, 2015
The news is only on Nairaland!!!! Tried to google news about it but it shows just nairaland.
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by Biggty(m): 6:17am On May 13, 2015
This op is an idiot. Naira to uae? Please try harder with your lies next time
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by appini: 6:32am On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Wow!

I never knew laundering our naira is done abroad? undecided

What a lie!

Most of the cargo containers you see in our ports are loaded with naira notes printed by individual Businessmen from different parts of the world.

Wakeup as the game has turned into a global financial market.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02am On May 13, 2015
Anyone among the Mods should do the needful. Verify the authenticity of this source-less Post, and if eventually it's a false alarm. Then the Poster has to be banned to serve a warning note to others who are planning to do the same.
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57am On May 13, 2015
boynigeria:

dude, have u handled a million naira before in thousand naira bills?
if you havent then u wont get it

Very good. You must have handled it before. Though u didn't answer my question.

How big will such a box be and how heavy too especially for air travel?
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by Blessynokoro: 11:49am On May 13, 2015
I know the governors son Kabiru personally and we have spoken this morning. There is no truth in the story

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by AmadiAba: 11:54am On May 13, 2015
A lie from the pit of hell
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by TGreat7(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2015
When you have not paid your state worker, you and your son dey steal state money. That is not fair.
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by comos: 2:31pm On May 13, 2015
Blessynokoro:
I know the governors son Kabiru personally and we have spoken this morning. There is no truth in the story
well said!
on-line e-rat on Aregbe's pay roll.
workers in Osun have already confirm that the story is true.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by ahmadnuman001: 5:35pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
Except the money is in dollars, pounds or Euro equivalent, this story is bullshiit.
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by furetin20: 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
Seun:
What's the source? Rule 8 says don't post false information on Nairaland.
Hello Good Evening sir please provide a email I can reach you. I've sent my evidence of payment for ads to But still they didn't acknowledge me. please look into this. Thanks. Regards.
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by vikyno(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2015
semmynaira:
It has become pertinent to inform Nigerians and others generally that there is no iota of truth in the story being peddled around by some misguided elements claiming that a son of Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun, Kabir Aregbesola was arrested at the Muritala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos today Tuesday May 12, 2015 with a huge sum of money in foreign currencies.
We have discovered the the authors of the wicked and malicious lie are doggedly pursuing their agenda by engaging in an aggressive push for the falsehood to reach a larger population especially using the social media.
The younger Aregbesola neither travelled anywhere nor had any encounter with any security personnel today. It is obvious the evil minds at work are out to drag an innocent young man’s name into this dirt in order to get at his father.
Aregbesola has maintained a life of a moderate family man with a set of highly disciplined children who cannot be found wanting on issues of morals and societal values
Members of the public are therefore urged to dismiss the falsehood because it is just another handiwork of mischievous minds.
Semiu Okanlawon
Director,
Office of the Governor,
Osogbo, Osun

If it was even true, were you not supposed to defend your pay master?
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by toleb63: 6:42am On May 14, 2015
http://vanguardnewsng..co.uk/2015/05/breaking-apc-osun-state-gov-rauf.html?m=1
Gov Aregbesola's Son, Arrested in Lagos Airport
Enroute UAE with over N178million ($912,820)
Money Laundering.
Mr Kabiru Aregbesola, the son of the Osun State
Governor, Alhaji Rauf Aregbesola was this
afternoon caught at the departure wing of the
Muritala Muhammed Airport II, Lagos with
undeclared sum of N178million ($912,820) cash
stocked in his luggage.
Mr Kabuiru called his father who rushed down to
handle the case before it gets out of hand. As at
the time of this report, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
requested to see the Immigration officers that
arrested his son for a discussion in a senior
officer's office where we hope they will sort out
the Problem.
Mr Kabiru Aregbesola was involved in the failed
scam contract by Osun state government to
supply local Computer Notebooks, nicknamed
Opon Imo valued at over N4Billion to schools in
the state.
Details coming shortly.. Stay tuned!
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by toleb63: 6:53am On May 14, 2015
Where was Kabiru going with the huge sum that could have been used to defray part of the 7 months unpaid salaries. This is very sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by furetin20: 10:10am On May 14, 2015
Seun:
Good Morning sir I write to plead that you acknowledge my payment to advertise on your site..I've sent my evidence of payment to and been patiently waiting for two days and got no reply. please sir Kindly look into this as I'm greatly worried, pardon me for quoting you But I tried sending you emails But can't seem to find the option.

Thanks
Regards.
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by easrael(f): 11:16am On May 14, 2015
Seun:

This is an eye witness report as seen in the news I posted and I had to go offline cos. I've received several threats on this issue...kindly bear with me......,

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by Takoro13(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2015
furetin20:
Hello Good Evening sir please provide a email I can reach you. I've sent my evidence of payment for ads to But still they didn't acknowledge me. please look into this. Thanks. Regards.

takoro12@gmail.com please i need the facts not the faults
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by OteDOLLAR(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2015
uniklinkum:
these idiiots don't even know how to lie. The paper is a worthless piece of paper outside the shore of Nigeria.

Shey dis one is crazy ni??
Shey they don't change dollar in Nigeria? So y won't he b able to change naira in UAE??

Some ppl will just b playing deaf n dumb to important issues cos they're being blinded by irresponsible lies from some thieving politrickcians! U beta wise up!
Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by mytym(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2015
semmynaira:
Semiu Okanlawon
Director,
Office of the Governor,
Osogbo, Osun

The same Okanlawon who had said in February that the state is NOT OWING any worker salary and that FG is owing osun, but later came out in May to PLEAD to workers that their various outstandings (some 5months, others 6months and 7months including 8month pension arrears) WILL BE PAID that they should bear with govt.
GMB told all of them owing states to go pay up that FG is not indebted to any of the states...
Truth is this probably not the first time kabiru is laundering money, albeit its the first time he's been caught and exposed...my guess is as good as anyone's that He probably did not 'settle' the big guys this time around and they expose him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos by mytym(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
oluspencer:
The news is only on Nairaland!!!! Tried to google news about it but it shows just nairaland.

That's because aregbesola is a very smart man...
all he needs to do is negotiate with the First source. The story itself already 'proved' the attempt to prevent the scandal from Escalating. They knew nigerians wont believe the story once its not popularly reported...

toleb63:

Gov Aregbesola's Son, Arrested in Lagos Airport
Enroute UAE with over N178million ($912,820)
Money Laundering.
Mr Kabiru Aregbesola, the son of the Osun State
Governor, Alhaji Rauf Aregbesola was this
afternoon caught at the departure wing of the
Muritala Muhammed Airport II, Lagos with
undeclared sum of N178million ($912,820) cash
stocked in his luggage.
Mr Kabuiru called his father who rushed down to
handle the case before it gets out of hand. As at
the time of this report, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
requested to see the Immigration officers that
arrested his son for a discussion in a senior
officer's office where we hope they will sort out
the Problem.

Mr Kabiru Aregbesola was involved in the failed
scam contract by Osun state government to
supply local Computer Notebooks, nicknamed
Opon Imo valued at over N4Billion to schools in
the state.
Details coming shortly.. Stay tuned!

He was actually caught with US dollars and its the conversion that gives us 178million NGN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby / Troops Kill 55 ISWAP Top Commanders, Terrorists In Borno / Lagos Gets Third Passport Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.