Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) (5769 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) / See What Blac Chyna & Amber Rose Are Wearing..still Friends Thou!! / Maheeda Shows More Raunchiness,as She Poses Without Under Wears On Her Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by lamyklassic: 7:33pm On May 12, 2015
More From Souce: http://www.klassicwap.com/iranu-abasha-see-what-blac-chyna-wears-on-her-birthday-photos/
Blac Chyna wore this revealing ensemble to celebrate her 27th birthday in California on Monday night. The former stripper had her birthday party at the popular Ace Of Diamonds strip club in West Hollywood where she once worked.
See photos below....

Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by dnacrystal: 8:49pm On May 12, 2015
Not good enough. She should be in her "birthday suit"

2 Likes

Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by espn(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2015
dnacrystal:
are u surprised?what do u expect from a stripper?
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by dnacrystal: 9:01pm On May 12, 2015
espn:
are u surprised?what do u expect from a stripper?
Actually that cloth is too decent for her
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Humblebloke(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2015
Nice outfitundecided
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:33pm On May 12, 2015
She's living 'up to expectation'
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
shocked shocked.... Something is moving between my legs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by dkronicle(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2015
God go 1st judge women.

1 Like

Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by subbieD(f): 1:30am On May 13, 2015
She just disappointed me..... cry cry cry....was expecting her birthday wear.... she try Sha she still cover sumfin...... I Serzly Cnt expect more frm her though...... knowing d kind of person she islipsrsealed
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by subbieD(f): 1:31am On May 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Lolz......kill Dat fin moving or should I bring snipper? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Jummyjagz(f): 2:02am On May 13, 2015
So Wah z iranu abasha bou dah?
She was a stripper
wah did u expect her to where?
Jalamia

1 Like

Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by situationroom: 2:08am On May 13, 2015
ubok abasi
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by modskiller(m): 3:03am On May 13, 2015
[size=20pt]See her legs like Rokiatu's own. Imagine that leg wrapped around someone's neck during s*x, chai, e go be like say man one use seat belt commit suicide ni mehn[/size]
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 13, 2015
Her LEGS are like GBOKO YAM
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by ChrisCharming(m): 6:54am On May 13, 2015
What do u guys expert naa,shes a stripper
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by enoqueen: 7:15am On May 13, 2015
Kim
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by wheesin(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:

me too shocked..mine is trekking
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 13, 2015
dnacrystal:
Bwahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by kelitacliff(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2015
Pls wat is the meaning of iranu abasha it's been trending lately
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by MrCork: 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
lamyklassic:
More From Souce: http://www.klassicwap.com/iranu-abasha-see-what-blac-chyna-wears-on-her-birthday-photos/
Blac Chyna wore this revealing ensemble to celebrate her 27th birthday in California on Monday night. The former stripper had her birthday party at the popular Ace Of Diamonds strip club in West Hollywood where she once worked.
See photos below....
..kaiiii...more pictures pliss!! tongue
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
U mean ur plantain?
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 13, 2015
missbronze:
U mean ur plantain?
Nope, I meant my 18-inches bandooky. cool cool
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=FriedPlantain post=33701601]Nope, I meant 18-inches bandooky. cool cool[ote] u say 18inches?

Well, pix or adonbelievit.
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 13, 2015
subbieD:

Lolz......kill Dat fin moving or should I bring snipper? grin
You want to kill my 18-inches bandooky? shocked will you marry me after giving me the sniper? angry angry
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
missbronze:
u say 18inches?

Well, pix or adonbelievit.
The last babe to see my 13-inches bandooky fainted and spent 6 days in the hospital.

Now my bandooky has grown to 18-inches, what do you think would happen to you as well.
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by subbieD(f): 7:25pm On May 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You want to kill my 18-inches bandooky? shocked will you marry me after giving me the sniper? angry angry
......Lol.....Dnt worry,there's Hope for u nw
Re: IRANU ABASHA: See What Blac Chyna Wears On Her Birthday. (photos) by Quelme: 10:56pm On May 13, 2015
What is this "iranu abasha". Someone should pls explain...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Keep Underarm Hair Like Miley Cyrus? (photos). / India Girl Share A Video Of Her And Naira Marley Having S*x (video) / � � How To Activate Airtel Double Data For 2018?get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.