Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why (2037 Views)

Good Evening Nairalanders And To Glo Users Good Morning / If You Like Borrow All The Calculator On Earth (hilarious Photo) / Nairalanders And Nigerians In General Are So Funny I Swear.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Mhizkel(f): 9:34am On May 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
when i cm to lag...ur d 1st person am gonna look for there.cheesy
Huh? Who told you i stay in lag?
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by danbrowndmf(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2015
Mhizkel:

a guess wrk,buh if u tel me ur base u knw go die na,why claimn hard 2 get na..sad

I might be ur potential husband,who know. grin
Mhizkel:

a guess wrk,buh if u tel me ur base u knw go die na,why claimn hard 2 get na..sad

I might be ur potential husband,who know.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Mhizkel(f): 2:29pm On May 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:

I might be ur potential husband,who know. ;Da guess wrk,buh if u tel me ur base u knw go die na,why claimn hard 2 get na..sad

I might be ur potential husband,who know.
Nah...I want a presidential husband wink cheesy
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by prevail23(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
sandydayz

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Sandydayz(f): 10:41am On May 14, 2015
prevail23:
sandydayz
Coool.... wink cheesy
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by prevail23(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2015
Sandydayz:
Coool.... wink cheesy
hope u would love to meet me too? sad
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Chillext(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2015
Ggrin! This babe got axx men........

Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by ggrin(f): 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
Chillext:
Ggrin! This babe got axx men........
ppl still dy use bbundecided
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Chillext(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2015
ggrin:
Team BB, I love am die
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Chillext(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2015
ggrin:
sup! Make I get your contact na
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 14, 2015
I have met some Nairalanders (5) to date and they do not know I am a nairalander.
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Sandydayz(f): 11:21am On May 15, 2015
prevail23:
hope u would love to meet me too? sad
Of course i would... cheesy
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by Nobody: 11:25am On May 15, 2015
Mrcork
Re: Who Would You Like To Meet Among Nairalanders And Why by prevail23(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2015
Sandydayz:
Of course i would... cheesy
grin....very soon smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Funny Billboard... You Need To See These Photo. / Whatsapp Walking Man Found!!!!!!!!!!!!! / How Chelsea Disgraced Their Former Boss,jose Mourinho In 11 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.