Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? (2429 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Bryte Ipx8 Octa Core 2.4ghz | 3g, 2gb, 32gb Hdd | 8 Inch Android Gold Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Crispels(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
Am a student of Lagos State University. My infinix zero got stolen some months back and since then have not really owned a beast phone.
I recently got some cash and I think its time I get a good gadget once again. Now, am at cross roads, I don't know the one to go for between the bryte gold coloured tablet and the recently launched Lenovo k3 note smartphone.

The bryte ipx8 tablet is an 8inch tablet powered by the android 4.4.2 kit kat,dual sim card slots,too.

The lenovo k3 note (5.5 inch) is powered by the latest android 5.0 lollipop operating system.

They both have virtually the same specs,with just the OS, the screen size, albeit the bryte tablet has a stylus pen,which to some extent is a huge plus.

Am a student, I love to read,take selfies,social media, read news,Skype,IG etc...

The bryte should have been an easy choice but I feel its not pocketable,and has a much older OS...

The lenovo is cool but I think its not good enough for online reading, and then it lacks a stylus pen like its counterpart.....they both cost around 40k.

Am confused!Any advice,fellow nairalanders?? Thanks.

#PelumiAmbode.

Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Crispels(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2015
More photos.

Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 12, 2015
Crispels:
Am a student of Lagos State University. My infinix zero got stolen some months back and since then have not really owned a beast phone.
I recently got some cash and I think its time I get a good gadget once again. Now, am at cross roads, I don't know the one to go for between the bryte gold coloured tablet and the recently launched Lenovo k3 note smartphone.

The bryte ipx8 tablet is an 8inch tablet powered by the android 4.4.2 kit kat,dual sim card slots,too.

The lenovo k3 note (5.5 inch) is powered by the latest android 5.0 lollipop operating system.

They both have virtually the same specs,with just the OS, the screen size, albeit the bryte tablet has a stylus pen,which to some extent is a huge plus.

Am a student, I love to read,take selfies,social media, read news,Skype,IG etc...

The bryte should have been an easy choice but I feel its not pocketable,and has a much older OS...

The lenovo is cool but I think its not good enough for online reading, and then it lacks a stylus pen like its counterpart.....they both cost around 40k.

Am confused!Any advice,fellow nairalanders?? Thanks.

#PelumiAmbode.
prices of both
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Crispels(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2015
southniyikaye:
prices of both

40k.--- lenovo...

Bryte-39k on jumia
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by TDonald: 9:46pm On May 12, 2015
Save more, buy the Samsung note 4 Edge

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Goahead(m): 11:03pm On May 12, 2015
TDonald:
undecided
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Crispels(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2015
TDonald:

The note 4 edge is over a 100k bro, no how a student like me,will get that.
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by TDonald: 11:09pm On May 12, 2015
Crispels:

The note 4 edge is over a 100k bro, no how a student like me,will get that.
The lenovo is cool then

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by maestrojay(m): 12:40am On May 13, 2015
op.. If u are a person who loves 2 explore and can change device.... Den go for d tablet.. U gonna enjoy it.. Especially wen using it to read or type.. As a student iv Bin using a tablet for about 2 years nw.. Nd its bin awesome.. Aldo i have a small side-fone..,.
One advantage of usin a tablet is dat.. Its large and is relatively difficult to misplace or get stolen.. Buhh if u jux want to hav a single fone.. Dden go for d lenovo if d battry is good... Cos dats one cardinal factor for we nigerians

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:37am On May 13, 2015
And who say you cannot get s pen on the lenovo too? Bro I have used that bryte but the 2g ram is fake, camera is way below the stated size... Contact me for lenovo k3 note and you could get pen plus otg cable and case. Note the package for the tab is awesome as well.
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by samesolomon(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2015
Jeffy1206:
And who say you cannot get s pen on the lenovo too? Bro I have used that bryte but the 2g ram is fake, camera is way below the stated size... Contact me for lenovo k3 note and you could get pen plus otg cable and case. Note the package for the tab is awesome as well.
please can you expanciate,I thinking of buying the better tablet but would really appreciate an honest review,not from marketers.
thinking of buying the bryte tablet,would appreciate your honest review please
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2015
samesolomon:

please can you expanciate,I thinking of buying the better tablet but would really appreciate an honest review,not from marketers.
thinking of buying the bryte tablet,would appreciate your honest review please
I didn't give you the opinion as a marketer. ... Just gave an honest review. The ram management is very poor, only about 300mb left without installing any app. However, you can't compare tab with phone na
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by samesolomon(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
Jeffy1206:
I didn't give you the opinion as a marketer. ... Just gave an honest review. The ram management is very poor, only about 300mb left without installing any app. However, you can't compare tab with phone na
much appreciated, how about the battery life and did you root it,thanks
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Crispels(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2015
Jeffy1206:

How much is ur lenovo k3 note??
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by ajasa4link: 11:31pm On May 13, 2015
@op Na here u wan spend ur Bursary money Abi? OK, kontinu. ......;......;.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Crispels(m): 12:09am On May 14, 2015
ajasa4link:
@op Na here u wan spend ur Bursary money Abi? OK, kontinu.
......;......;.

Looool... I no collect refund na
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:54am On May 14, 2015
Crispels:

How much is ur lenovo k3 note??
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:56am On May 14, 2015
samesolomon:

much appreciated, how about the battery life and did you root it,thanks
I rooted it with flamaroot I guess.. . Battery life is good.
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Crispels(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2015
Jeffy1206:

Is it with pen??
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by ajasa4link: 8:13am On May 14, 2015
Jeffy1206:
I rooted it with flamaroot I guess.. . Battery life is good.
So u have successfully rooted the k3 note?
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Jeffy1206(m): 4:32am On May 17, 2015
ajasa4link:

So u have successfully rooted the k3 note?
I'm talking about the tab
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by TechtraGadgets: 8:47am On May 18, 2015
maestrojay:
op.. If u are a person who loves 2 explore and can change device.... Den go for d tablet.. U gonna enjoy it.. Especially wen using it to read or type.. As a student iv Bin using a tablet for about 2 years nw.. Nd its bin awesome.. Aldo i have a small side-fone..,.
One advantage of usin a tablet is dat.. Its large and is relatively difficult to misplace or get stolen.. Buhh if u jux want to hav a single fone.. Dden go for d lenovo if d battry is good... Cos dats one cardinal factor for we nigerians

Incase, you need the Elephone p5000, I have it available and ready to send out immediately
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by Crispels(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2015
TechtraGadgets:

Incase, you need the Elephone p5000, I have it available and ready to send out immediately

P5000 or P7000
Re: Lenovo K3 Note Or Bryte Ipx8 TABLET?? by TechtraGadgets: 6:58pm On May 18, 2015
Crispels:

P5000 or P7000

P5000 sir

(1) (Reply)

An App Developed By A Nairalander Makes Headline On Cnet.com / Is It A Good Idea To Charge Your Powerbank With Your Laptop / Tecno L9 Plus Full Review (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.