Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

M.I Abaga Set To Become CBN President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Set To Become CBN President (1098 Views)

MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos / M.I Abaga Shades P-square / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Set To Become CBN President by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 12, 2015

Chocolate City frontman, M.I is set to become the next president of the record label after its current CEO/President, Audu Maikori announced last month that he will be stepping down from the position by June for someone else to take over.
Though he didn't reveal who he will hand over to, it is widely believed that the current vice president of the label, M.I Abaga will be taking Audu's post.

The Choc Boiz Nation is currently expanding as M.I's Loopey Music, Ice Prince's Super Cool Cats and Jesse Jagz's Jagz Nation were all merged with the label. A new album was put together to create awareness for the new development.

Source: www.misterbanksblog..in/2015/05/mi-abaga-set-to-become-cbn-president.html

Cc: lalasticlala, PassingShot, Airforce1
Re: M.I Abaga Set To Become CBN President by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 12, 2015
Like say nah better news.

Sanusi the CBN governor.

MI Abaga the CBN President..
Re: M.I Abaga Set To Become CBN President by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 12, 2015
Naughtysite:
Like say nah better news.

Sanusi the CBN governor.

MI Abaga the CBN President..
Na CBN as in Choc Boiz Nation dem talk o. Besides, Stop living in 2013. This is 2015 and Sanusi is now the Emir of Kano

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These 20 English Words When In Other Countries / YBN Is Not A Record Label Is Movement_olamide Revealed (see Caption) / Photos: Serena Williams Named As The Chief Sporting Officer For Aston Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.