Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

List Of Some Tested And Trusted Cleaners In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Cleaners In Lagos (534 Views)

This Is The Real Deal.tested And Trusted / Cheap Data:1gb For 450,2gb For 850,tested And Trusted By Nairalanders / BANGING!! Full Post: Mtn Free Mb Cheat: Get Up To 300MB (tested 'n Trusted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Some Tested And Trusted Cleaners In Lagos by andymoore439: 9:11pm On May 12, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,A good Cleaning services deserves recommendation.I came across with this cleaning services and am very impressed and satisfied with the services they rendered.i tried to have a words with the assigned cleaners and i reliased some are undergraduate while some are graduate.they made me to reliase cleaning is a profession.And moreover, we can't all be a banker or an engineer.I recommend the above Cleaning companies below.Other Nairalander can also add the cleaning services companies you found credible to this thread.

AS SNOW CLEANING SERVICES:
General Cleaning,Fumigation,Industrial cleaning,Janitorial Services,Homes&Offices Cleaning

BENZITO CLEANING SERVICES
Fumigation,vacuum Cleaning,Industrial Cleaning,General Cleaning,Homes&offices Cleaning Services
Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Cleaners In Lagos by tytyu: 11:22pm On May 12, 2015
P–DELUXE CLEANING SERVICE
(A PERFECT JANITORIAL SERVICE)
152 OGUI ROAD, OPP FIRE SERVICE.INSIDE MOTOR MEDICS BY NIPOST WHITE GATE.
TEL: 08066667304, 08091121126, 07055181997
Email: pdeluxe.pdc@gmail.com
In P-Deluxe cleaning we carefully screen cleaners, you get free estimate, reasonable rates, reliable and dependable, references available, (daily, weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly) and serving the entire Enugu State, Anambra state, Ebony state, Imo state , Abia state.
We specialize in cleaning, fumigating and making your environment healthy.
Facilities we service are:
# Residential Cleaning
# Commercial Cleaning
# Industrial Cleaning
# Post Construction Cleaning
# New Construction Cleaning
# House Renovation Cleaning
# Sewage Disposals (Sock-A Ways Etc)
# Fumigation/Pest Control
# Painting (New Houses, Re-painting of Buildings Etc.)
# Gardening/horticulture (Garden designer/maintenance)

THIS INCLUDES:

 Residential Houses(compound )
 Before/After Rent Or Lease Cleaning
 After Party Cleaning
 Eatery (Kitchens)
 Bakeries
 Warehouses Cleaning
 Church Cleaning
 Office Cleaning
 School
 Malls
 Banks
 Company Environments
 Industrial Plants
 Hotels, Motels Or Guest Houses
 Rug Cleaning
 Restaurants
 Auto Workshops
 Collages
 Real Estate Cleaning

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS
ONLY CLEAN PEOPLE SHARE THIS FOR OTHER TO SEE.
YOU SHOW YOUR LEVEL OF CLEANLINESS BY SHARING THIS.
PLEASE SHARE..................

1 Like

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Cleaners In Lagos by Nobody: 11:54am On May 15, 2015
andymoore439:
Hello Nairalanders,A good Cleaning services deserves recommendation.I came across with this cleaning services and am very impressed and satisfied with the services they rendered.i tried to have a words with the assigned cleaners and i reliased some are undergraduate while some are graduate.they made me to reliase cleaning is a profession.And moreover, we can't all be a banker or an engineer.I recommend the above Cleaning companies below.Other Nairalander can also add the cleaning services companies you found credible to this thread.

AS SNOW CLEANING SERVICES:
General Cleaning,Fumigation,Industrial cleaning,Janitorial Services,Homes&Offices Cleaning

BENZITO CLEANING SERVICES
Fumigation,vacuum Cleaning,Industrial Cleaning,General Cleaning,Homes&offices Cleaning Services

AuraCare Cleaning&Pest Control services is one of the most tested and trusted cleaning services..
There services include:
Fumigation,Industrial Cleaning,Janitorial Services,Hotel Cleaning,Homes&Offices cleaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Some Tested And Trusted Cleaners In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 15, 2015
Some people dont do this.but its always good either by any way to show a sign of appreciation for any satisfaction derived some a job welldone.some people believe because they paid for the services been rendered there is no need to comment for a job well done.i personally recommend this 3cleaning services/cleaners as efficient.try them and see what am insinuating...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Churches, Names Of Churches, Names Of Churches I Know / Am Writing A Report On How To Make #50,000 Monthly On Nairaland.............. / Solve The Organic Compounds. It Is Just A Throwback Of Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.