Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

The End - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The End (1001 Views)

At The End Of The Tunnel / The Downfall Of A Man, Is Not The End Of His Life / SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 12, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley This story is the brain child of the above moniker...

I welcome you all here..
NB there's room for criticism,advice and co...

this story is pure fiction and any resemblance is a coincidence.....
Re: The End by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 12, 2015
### Prelude

I sat by her bed side, her eyes looked heavy as she tried to focus on me,I held her hands hoping and praying she lives but deep down I knew it was like trying to farm in the desert, "is this how it is all going to end" I asked myself.. Life is such a mystery that we can never understand the more you think you know about it the more you see you know nothing at all....####

Let's get started
Re: The End by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 12, 2015
"Mr workaholic" I heard John said with a mockery look on his face, I looked up ftom my desk with my pairs of glass fixed to my eyes as though I was born with it. I gave John a cold look, we weren't on speaking terms ever since the Managing Director complained about his laziness towards his job and cited me as an epitome he should follow, ever since then he saw me as his greatest enemy and hated me like poo but I cared less. Talk about food and John will be the first on the list he could do anything for food. I remembered the day he fought at the canteen simply because a co-worker took a pieces of meat from the numerous meats in his food, immediately the other co-worker dipped the meat in his mouth in the split of a second John was up and was already feeding him with punches, had it not been for the other workers who held him down he would have killed the meat eater although he was placed on suspension for that but every worker feared him when it comes to food. The other thing john was good at was women, yes you read right he could give out his whole salary just to touch the bosom of a woman no wonder he was yet to marry at 34 as most ladies saw him as a potential "maga" just give him a peck or run your hand on his head but if you want to finish him just place his head on your bosom and the mumu salary will be yours..
"na work go kill you" John said but I didn't even reply, after a while he went out with his school bag or let me say work bag and left for his house.. It was time to go home for me too but I had somethings to finish up before calling it a day..
Re: The End by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
A bit about myself my name is Femi but friends call me Femzy,I am an Accountant by profession,25years of age and single but not searching. I worked as an Accountant at Blue Gate ltd.
I was soon left alone in the office as I tried to hurry up on my work as my girl friend was coming for a weekend visit. "I am coming home, I am coming home, tell the word I am coming home,let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday...." My phone sang it was Temitope calling guess she was already at my house, "Hello sweety," I said from my end. "I am at your place already" I heard excitement in the tiny voice. "okay, take the key from you know where I will be home soon" I cut off the line before she start asking the exact time I will be home.. I did a final finishing on my computer and shut down then locked up the office to move towards the security men where I was to be scan out.. "Oga you flate today o wahalai" Musa said. "work much today o na im cause am" I said to Musa, Musa was the only hausa guy admist the 10 security men in the company and he was the most friendly as I passed by him I shove 200naira into his palm, "oga thank me o" he said his wierd english, I knew where that money was going, he was going to spend it on "Kunu"(an hausa drink that looks like milk but is somehow peppery but it is sweet when it is cold." I also like it too. I went towards my car and off I drove out

As I got to a junction towards my house I met a police block and was told to park I came down confidiently as I thought I had nothing to be scared about and my papers were complete.. "please open your boot" a lanky officer said, "but officer there is nothing in the boot" I replirs. He looked at me then at his gun "I said open your boot" he said, " hey, don't threaten me with that gun I know my right but if you insist follow me.." I
Said as I swaggered to the boot followed by the officer.. As I opened the boot the first thing the tourch light fell on shocked me "a tongue". "wetin be this?" the officer shouted as other officers ran towards the scene with their tourch light , "I am in for big trouble" I said within
Re: The End by Nobody: 6:20am On May 13, 2015
"Officer wetin beee thattt" I began to stammer instanta, " na me you dey ask, nor be your car?" I checked the car,no doubting it was mine truly "you go rot for jail"another officer said, I had started crying holding my head, "nobody go prison for my family before?" I said, " e nor mean, you don set the record be dat" another officer said. Then they tried to carry it out, lo and behold it was a cow head with the tongue out, it was then it dawn on me that I had given musa my car key to put the cow head he said he gave me freely, I had forgotten about it.. I braced up then said to the officer "na cow head na".. they looked at each other sadly their chance of making money had gone... "you know say na cow head they there why you come they cry?" The lanky officer asked, " I be just dey act" I said, atlast I was freed but not without dipping my hands into my pocket.. I drove on "eh what would my parent had said when they come to visit me in the prison, mum would have cry and cry, dad would have talk and talk, thank God it didn't happen, I must share this testimony on sunday." I said within. I drove into my non-fenced compound.. Temitope was standing at the door post in those sexy night gown, I walked towards her with my briefcase, "what took you so long?"she asked as we shared a kiss and lock the door behind us.. "switty you have to thank God for me" I said as I narrated my ordeal she could not help but open her mouth, "what did you cook?" I asked as I made my way to the bathroom..
Re: The End by d4real890(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2015
Sharpsoft what a cool story u got here Following u bumper to bumper
Re: The End by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
I don enroll o, come and continue
Re: The End by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 13, 2015
d4real890:
Sharpsoft what a cool story u got here
Following u bumper to bumper
thanks man... You are yet to see anything, this is just the beginning..
Re: The End by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 13, 2015
adefunke62:
I don enroll o, come and continue

Typing ma... you are welcome
Re: The End by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
I got to know Temitope through my aunt who lives at Ogun state, the first time we met I went to visit my aunt , as I and my aunt were chatting about relevant and irrelevant matters,we heard a knock on the door and this beautiful wonderfully created being walked in, my aunt was still talking to me but I was lost as I opened my mouth to survey the angel, she had everything in the right place no excess just moderate, "Good evening ma, my aunt said I should give you this"she said as she stretched her hand to hand in an envelope to my aunt then like magic she went the way she came
as my eyes went with her. "Femi o, she has gone, I didn't know you like girls like this, thought you were gay.." She said pushing my head. Truth be told I always acted like i was a gay , I don't know maybe it was my nature or I just despise ladies(to the ladies out there I am now a changed man o) maybe because I hadn't seen my kind of person, I remembered back then in my university days my friends arranged a girl for me then tricked me into a room where I was locked up with her, this girl was hot already as she saw me she rushed towards me, I am sorry to disappoint guys on the thread I ran o, I and the girl were pursuing each other in the room, the girl wanted to get laid but I don't, it got to a stage I had to go down on my knees to beg this girl I even went ahead to tell her I wasn't man enough,she went out in anger and told my friends what happened ever since then they tagged me gay but when I met Temitope I had this feeling I never had for women, I drown in love not just falling.. I talked to my aunt who later introduced me to her and one thing led to the other and we started dating..
during the weekend I and Temitope were indoor all through.. Something happened on sunday, during the service I came out to share my testimony..
Re: The End by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
On sunday i was all dressed with Temitope we were in the clothing yoruba people call "and co". During the testimony time, I stood up and went forward to share my testimony "praise the Lord" I said as I grabbed the micro phone "hallelujah" the congregation echoed. "brethren before I share my testimony I will like to sing this song, I will exalt you lord, lord that has lifted me above my enemies..." I sang with my crooked voice.. "mr femi there's no time o" I heard my pastor said.. I stopped singing and started my testimony thus, " brethen, our God is good o, if not for him you all would have come to visit me in the prison o, on friday I was stopped by the police, the searched my car and found a head and a tongue in my car...." I was cut short , "which kind testimony be this?" Bro Ebuka the rice seller asked, "dey see human head for your car, na cell you go die for,"sister grace added from the back even the pastor came to touch me at the back saying "mr man if you want God to forgive you, go and surrender yourself to the police because I know you escaped from them" I looked at the congregation then said into the mic "they found a cow head that I had forgotten about" the whole congregation sat confused for a whole minute, "brother, please go and have your seat, this your testimony is somehow" the pastor said grabbing the mic from my hand, I walked in shame to my seat..
Re: The End by Ann2612(f): 2:47am On May 20, 2015
Following but continue now!
Re: The End by G3n3sis: 8:23am On May 20, 2015
Op, I'm really enjoying ur story, but please allow me to say this. Please always write in paragraphs, that's first. Secondly, when it's time for dialogues always write them in separate lines, eg
Then John said, "Where are you going?"

I stared at him before replying, "Home."

"Why home so early?"

"I need to finish up something in time", I retorted.

Now, that's just how it should look. I hope I didn't derail? Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: The End by MzzTega(f): 9:41am On May 20, 2015
Following you like twitter.
I just don't like being starved. Nice piece
Re: The End by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
pls continue d tory o, abi "the end" has finally com ni? I dey gbadun d tory na, yarn me more abeg bros

(1) (Reply)

Drop Only Your Best Quote Here / COMMUNICATORS LEAGUE/Apata To Dugbe; Of Misfortune And Fortune / Must Read: Lily & The Sexy Model [part 2] ($uper Er0tica)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.