Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? (810 Views)

Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? by Kasiem2: 10:58pm On May 12, 2015
I think good citizens of the country should help in contributing money for our people in imo state will return to schools. We know that okorocha has sold the state entirely, so we should allow the humanity in us to rise at this moment.
Re: Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
Ask amadioha my dear.. grin
Re: Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? by ahaz: 12:32am On May 13, 2015
Kasiem2:
I think good citizens of the country should help in contributing money for our people in imo state will return to schools. We know that okorocha has sold the state entirely, so we should allow the humanity in us to rise at this moment.
as soon as ur god sent Messiah of a governor dims it fit to explain to the lecturers that education in imo is free nd therefore they don't deserve their wares and as soon as the lecturers accepts the sermon frm the good governor then shall u return to class
Re: Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? by Tofax: 12:33am On May 13, 2015
Pls are you a student? 'STOPPING'.
Re: Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? by ifyan(m): 1:56am On May 13, 2015
Kasiem2:

Guy did you know you are very funny.

Kai! My people ONE CHANCE BAD OOOOHHHHH.

You know. .....
Re: Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? by owobokiri(m): 4:45am On May 13, 2015
Are they on strike?
Re: Pls When Is Imsu Strike Stopping? by Kasiem2: 7:22am On May 13, 2015
Tofax:
Pls are you a student? 'STOPPING'.
pls, with a sincere heart, I plead with u to correct me.

(1) (Reply)

"How Muazu Sold 2015 Elections To Tinubu In A Secret Meeting" - Fayose / I Swear To God, This Is The Latest Cheat From Mtn / 'I Never Thought I'd Become First Lady In My Life' - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.