Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

All Witches Must Die! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Witches Must Die! (409 Views)

"Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Witches Must Die! by Barnabaseloka(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
One of my friends told me that witches are not supposed to live. I also understand that whenever people find anyone believed to be a witch, they will quote this passage Exodus 22:18 'Suffer not the witch to live' before praying for the death of the witch or lynching such witch to death. Even some prayer points can be 'Pray for the death of any witch in your family or business' 'Pray that Holy Ghost fire will consume any witch holding your destiny' etc. Please how do people recognise them as witches and is it scriptural in the new testament for Christians to pray for witches to die? Answers please!

(1) (Reply)

God's People Have No Love Of Money / Global Evangelism Day / In Confirmation With The Earlier 'RAPTURE' Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.