Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Get An App For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get An App For Your Blog (513 Views)

How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get An App For Your Blog by elvis10ten(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2015
This is the app i built for any one interested in having an app for their blog. If you need it message me on whatsapp or call: 07061317103 or mail me: elvis.chidera@gmail.com
It has the following FEATURES:
1) Multiple themes (you can tell me the colors you need for each theme)
2) 3 ways of showing posts on the main page which are list, grids and cards
3) Push Notification (Notifies user of new posts)
4) Text To Speech (Speak/Say the blog posts)
5) Share button (Share blog post URL with friends through most app installed on the user phone)
6) Material Design (Clean design)
7) Comment (User can comment or view comments like on the blog)
9) Adverts (The app can load adverts on the blog or you can place ad-mob ads inside the app)
10) Image downloading (Users can download images) *I can remove it, if you don't like it

Re: Get An App For Your Blog by elvis10ten(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Free Targeted Website Traffic / How To Make The Worlds Fastest Video To Mp3 And MP4 Converter / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.