Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure (3757 Views)

Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / Destiny Etiko Shows Her Killer Curves In New Beautiful Outlook (photos) / Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by danielayodele16(m): 12:37am On May 13, 2015
I never knew Eniola is this hot until i saw this photo and believe me many will change their mind from calling her fat after seeing this. Go girl…
http://mvplagos..com/2015/05/actress-eniola-badmus-also-flaunts-her.html

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:43am On May 13, 2015
Lol a killer curve indeed. Cool pix grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by BarakOkenny(m): 12:56am On May 13, 2015
Still doesn't change the fact that, she needs to burn a huge proportion of fats.. Meanwhile, if this eventually makes it to the frontpage, I'll be so un-poised to bombard this forum with my ripped-abs pictures, and if the mods fail to push it to the frontpage, I'll be forced to take prolific but, lawful austerity measures.

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Codyt(m): 12:57am On May 13, 2015
OMG!!! DAMN. Look that all that ass! cheesy
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by xreal: 1:04am On May 13, 2015
I smell Front Page here.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Castos(m): 1:10am On May 13, 2015
O meen! I refuse to fall. mbanu! i shall not!
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by fernandoc(m): 1:31am On May 13, 2015
The curve kill me with laugh
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by echobee(f): 2:20am On May 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked my father my father shocked shocked shocked
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by danielayodele16(m): 3:51am On May 13, 2015
echobee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked my father my father shocked shocked shocked
You wan apply?
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Esdb3: 4:35am On May 13, 2015
BarakOkenny:
Still doesn't change the fact that, she needs to burn a huge proportion of fats.. Meanwhile, if this eventually makes it to the frontpage, I'll be so un-poised to bombard this forum with my ripped-abs pictures, and if the mods fail to push it to the frontpage, I'll be forced to take prolific but, lawful austerity measures.

*AUSTERE not austerity*

Why say 'the boy ensconced himself' when you can say 'the boy sat down'

#GrammarPolice#

sonofmark join me in correcting folks on here using #Grammarpolice
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by danielayodele16(m): 5:26am On May 13, 2015
Esdb3:

*AUSTERE not austerity*

#GrammarPolice#

Lol

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Nimblemind(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2015
My guy,see correct meat!!!

Good she aint got no problem with her body size... Whose gonna love you if you dont love yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by ginawest(f): 6:09am On May 13, 2015
wow!!
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Yustash001(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2015
Wule bantu....
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by wheesin(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2015
Killer curve undecided .

sad

angry why am i not dead yet ?
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by holuwamurewa(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2015
Expensive shit ooo
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by osemoses1234(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2015
Tobi abeg bring my vaseline cum no tym....
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25am On May 13, 2015
I'm very sure the Op meant that literally @"killer figure"

That most def is a weapon of mass destruction!
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by irunoko(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2015
grin
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by okooloyun1(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2015
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by okooloyun1(m): 8:40am On May 13, 2015
She still dey wear high heel shoes with that her weight, if that thing breaks the way she go fall for ground all the shi*t wey full her yans*h go scatter for floor.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Nobody: 8:43am On May 13, 2015
Eniola is not curvy...Wat u guys see is as a result of d camera positioning... U can check out any of her movies or pix...

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by lalasticlala(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2015
xreal:
I smell Front Page here.

That doesn't look like eniola
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Nobody: 8:48am On May 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

That doesn't look like eniola

Could be .. Think shes losing weight ..
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by danielayodele16(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2015
Lala247:

Could be .. Think shes losing weight ..
Nope
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by danielayodele16(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2015
shocked[sup][/sup]
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Nobody: 8:51am On May 13, 2015
danielayodele16:

Nope

Lol why dont u think its her .. Mayb she wore something to make her waist smaller..
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by jnrbayano(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2015
Humpty-dumpty
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by lilmax(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2015
Fat
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by fruityjojo(f): 9:18am On May 13, 2015
Esdb3:

*AUSTERE not austerity*
#GrammarPolice#

What is wrong with his use of 'austerity' in that sentence! Austerity applies more in the sentence than austere.
You should know the meaning of the words and their differences.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Mykelpato(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2015
grin grin Akpa Akpu with killer yam dough

Lala nawao
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Also Flaunts Her Killer Figure by Nobody: 9:49am On May 13, 2015
Her shoes are the Heroes here!!! They do a mighty fine job by not breaking! smiley wink

Looking Good Ma'am!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Ozonna, Governor Soludo’s Son Who Is A Music Artiste (picture) / Joke & Azeez Ogedengbe’s White Wedding Shuts Down Lekki Lagos [PHOTOS] / Ubi Franklin Is Cheating On Lilian Esoro (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.