Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! (1058 Views)

Hurray! Mecran Slashes Price Of Product / Happy Birthday To Cherlene / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Juvante(m): 1:45am On May 13, 2015
To some,
- you are a busy body with an undue interest in all things Nigerian!,
- A well bred polite lass who doesn't break a sweat when under pressure,
- the lady with the most unique signature in Nairaland,
- A Florence Nightingale to the needy
But to me,
- You are the Queen of hearts, a cool headed friend and confidant , and an inspiration to all of your followers and haters!
Happy Birthday, Cherlene, as you turn +1, may you live all the days of your life! Girl, you rock my world!
@all, you can post all your birthday greetings on this thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Eyepencil: 1:47am On May 13, 2015
HBD
angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Juvante(m): 1:52am On May 13, 2015
Cherlene , as you celebrate your birthday, remember this poignant toast from a long forgotten sage-
" Never lie, cheat, steal or drink! If you must lie, lie only in the arms of the one that you love. If you must cheat, cheat death only. If you must steal, steal only away from bad company. But if you must drink, ...... , drink only to moments that take your breath away!"
Like the Phoenix , I pray that you be reborn in the ashes of time and fortune , and may Jehovah Elohim grant you all of your deepest desires!
Happy birthday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Inkman(m): 2:45am On May 13, 2015
Happy birthday Cherlene

I wish you success in all your endeavours
And many more years to come..

You truly stand out!

Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Cherlene(f): 9:44am On May 13, 2015
Eyepencil:
HBD

angry angry angry angry

Thank you.

Inkman:
Happy birthday Cherlene
I wish you success in all your endearvours
And many more years to come..
You truly stand out!
Cheers...

Awwh, thank you.

Juvante:
Cherlene , as you celebrate your birthday, remember this poignant toast from a long forgotten sage-
" Never lie, cheat, steal or drink! If you must lie, lie only in the arms of the one that you love. If you must cheat, cheat death only. If you must steal, steal only away from bad company. But if you must drink, ...... , drink only to moments that take your breath away!"
Like the Phoenix , I pray that you be reborn in the ashes of time and fortune , and may Jehovah Elohim grant you all of your deepest desires!
Happy birthday!

Thank you, will do. Aaaaaw.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by HerexG(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2015
HBD to you Charlene, the lady that gat Naija in heart even as a foreigner, I pray that one of these days Naija will grant you her citizenship as ur Bday gift . Let me not make your head swell, you already know that you are exceptional, a rare gem of an inestimable value. Keep the love you have for humanity burning as your dream to become Naijas "Ori aku 1" comes true. Have a blast my dear, its ur day, I care.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Cherlene(f): 10:30am On May 13, 2015
HerexG:
HBD to you Charlene, the lady that gat Naija in heart even as a foreigner, I pray that one of these days Naija will grant you her citizenship as ur Bday gift . Let me not make your head swell, you already know that you are exceptional, a rare gem of an inestimable value. Keep the love you have for humanity burning as your dream to become Naijas "Ori aku 1" comes true. Have a blast my dear, its ur day, I care.......

MAGNETIC, thank you dear. Aaaawh, I am DAZED for words.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by donbigboy(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2015
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come....

Once again, A very Happy Birthday to you!

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Cherlene(f): 1:14pm On May 13, 2015
donbigboy:
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come....

Once again, A very Happy Birthday to you!

Amen, thank you dear.
Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Cherlene(f): 8:03pm On May 13, 2015
Juvante:
To some,
- you are a busy body with an undue interest in all things Nigerian!,
- A well bred polite lass who doesn't break a sweat when under pressure,
- the lady with the most unique signature in Nairaland,
- A Florence Nightingale to the needy
But to me,
- You are the Queen of hearts, a cool headed friend and confidant , and an inspiration to all of your followers and haters!
Happy Birthday, Cherlene, as you turn +1, may you live all the days of your life! Girl, you rock my world!
@all, you can post all your birthday greetings on this thread!

Thank you for this SENSATIONAL SUPRISAL birthday THREAD which I had no NOTION OF.

I appreciate YOU and your beautiful PERSONAGE.
Thank you dear for your CALLS, MULTIPLE wishes and messages.

Love,
Cherlene.
Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Juvante(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you for this SENSATIONAL SUPRISAL birthday THREAD which I had no NOTION OF.

I appreciate YOU and your beautiful PERSONAGE.
Thank you dear for your CALLS, MULTIPLE wishes and messages.

Love,
Cherlene.
That's the least that I can do on a special day like today.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Cherlene(f): 6:39am On May 15, 2015
Juvante:

That's the least that I can do on a special day like today.
Cheers!

Thank you!

Cherlene
Re: Hurray! Cherlene Is +1! by Juvante(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you!
Cherlene
You are welcomed

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Sandstorm That is currently happening in Maiduguri / Help, He Lack Self Confident And Also Shy Away. How Can He Stop That. / Born In November, Drop Your Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.