Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers (1446 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Knees Got Fans Divided (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" / Majek Fashek At CLAM Church For Prayers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by folakesdiary: 4:40am On May 13, 2015
Lol! This happened when the general overseer if Kopeland Christian Ministries, Pastor Kenneth was in Lagos for a program and guess what? As he was about to leave a group of Flight workers gathered around him and asked him to lay hands and pray for them, right there on the tarmac....

Is This even Right?

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/photo-of-day-flight-workers-go-on-their.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by temitemi1(m): 4:42am On May 13, 2015
THANK YOU JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by basisop(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2015
OP, they are very wise.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by oluwafemi113(m): 6:02am On May 13, 2015
We all need prayer

I see nothing wrong

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by WENGERNOMICS(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2015
OP, many people will not even know God if he came into their room with a placard on his neck saying ''I am God''. I certainly am not calling the man God oh but if you have the oppoutunity to come across a truly anointed man of God (I.e. If you can recognise one), you better get on your knees and ask for prayers. BBy the way his name is Dr. Kenneth Copeland . Www.kcm.org
Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by luvinhubby(m): 6:34am On May 13, 2015
Taking advantage of a divine opportunity to receive a blessing from God's servant.

Halleluyah !!
Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by Nobody: 8:09am On May 13, 2015
Lols... You people don't really get the drift do you? This was All Manny Pacquiao before the fight. If you people realized how God makes this world works, you will understand that prayers just like most things in this world, was invented to control people. If they like, let them kneel down from now till thy kingdom come, if they don't really work hard and believe in being great people, they are wasting their time. Nobody can force the hand of god. Below are Manny Pacquiao's pre-match pictures. He even said that he saw the hand of God hit Mayweather in a dream... Lols. But Mayweather never allowed the placebo effect of the fools initial gra gra to haunt him... Mayweather still went on to beat him. Prayer ko... Hand of god ni!

Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by Houseofglam7(f): 8:40am On May 13, 2015
Ain't nothing wrong with that photo
Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by Creamychic(f): 8:47am On May 13, 2015
folakesdiary:

Is This even Right?
what is wrong with it?
Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by qoonlay(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2015
dont see nothing wrong with it, not like they are breaching any rules or something..ehn?
Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by pretydiva(f): 10:10am On May 13, 2015
The importance of prayers in our lives cannot b overemphasized..i luv dis
Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by 3ace(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2015
There's nothing really unusual with all the comments passed so far. They are all based on personal belief. There are apparently two categories of people here; the Atheist/Freethinkers and Theists. One category believes in the existence of God/miracle whilst the other thinks otherwise. I belong to the later but I also agree with the guy who said prayer and hardwork go together. This is what most Christians are ignorant of and they give the freethinkers the impression that God don't answer prayers. You guys will just continue arguing on this issue endlessly. You can't win it on social media.
Re: Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers by ruffp: 12:55pm On May 13, 2015
if they did that while on duty, then they should all be fired!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Instagram Hottie! New Runs Babe- (see Photos) / Eva Alordiah Totally Transformed Into A Zombie / SHAMEFUL Photos Of A Pros.titute’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.