Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Horrible Pics: Mob Attack Female Police Officer Accused Of Shooting Protesters I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrible Pics: Mob Attack Female Police Officer Accused Of Shooting Protesters I (1444 Views)

Police Officer Commits Suicide In Nasarawa After Shooting His Wife, Maid (Photo) / We Were Blocked From Escaping After Vicious Mob Attack - Nigerians In India / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Horrible Pics: Mob Attack Female Police Officer Accused Of Shooting Protesters I by okwuvic(m): 5:35am On May 13, 2015
A Burundian female police officer was stoned, beating and dragged on the floor by a mob after she was accused of shooting a protester in the Buterere neighborhood of Bujumbura, Burundi today May 12, during a protest march. Burundi has been engulfed in series of fierce protests and fighting since the country's president, Pierre Nkurunziza declared his interest to run for a 3rd term in office, a stand the citizens are strongly against.

After much beating, the female officer was rescued by other police officers.

More pics after the cut.. http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/05/horrible-pics-mob-attack-female-police.html

Re: Horrible Pics: Mob Attack Female Police Officer Accused Of Shooting Protesters I by olaideeeedris(m): 5:42am On May 13, 2015
Africa and their sit-tight leaders abeg na by force (Obasanjo's disciple angry)?. So sorry for the woman cos the people will definitely vent their anger on her
Re: Horrible Pics: Mob Attack Female Police Officer Accused Of Shooting Protesters I by ginawest(f): 6:02am On May 13, 2015
ah!!a woman?its not fair o...Dis jungle justice shud stop
Re: Horrible Pics: Mob Attack Female Police Officer Accused Of Shooting Protesters I by benuejosh: 6:51am On May 13, 2015
The Brutality of some african countries need to be put to check.
Re: Horrible Pics: Mob Attack Female Police Officer Accused Of Shooting Protesters I by Iype(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2015
Shey na person dey ground so?
Re: Horrible Pics: Mob Attack Female Police Officer Accused Of Shooting Protesters I by jossayo(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2015
ginawest:
ah!!a woman?its not fair o...Dis jungle justice shud stop
did you not read what she did,she f*cking shot at fellow human

Is It A Crime To Do This In A Public Transport? / "My Joystick Was Too Big To Penetrate Her" – Says Man Caught With Teenage Girl / Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger