Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Magnitude - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnitude (1496 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Busted: Why Mimiko Promised To Pay 7months Salaries If Jegede Wins / A Chinese Captures A Giant Salamander That Lived 170million Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magnitude by igraman(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2015
Magnitude
Re: Magnitude by theV0ice: 7:10am On May 13, 2015
OP, where is your source??

Anyway, if true, he should be thrown in jail and the keys thrown into the sea or better still, let the Chinese judicial system assist us in judging the case and metting out appropriate punishment angry

Parade must change gear by fire by force
Re: Magnitude by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:13am On May 13, 2015
Dem go dhe ask for sauce
Buh if na pdp governor son do am, dem go live dem senses for ground to spew nonsense on d thread

I hope say dis "change" na real one
Buhari fit mean well, buh him followers go wan spoil him good works

1 Like

Re: Magnitude by haywire1: 7:13am On May 13, 2015
Una don start again oooo.

Op stop weed undecided

Re: Magnitude by temitemi1(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2015
Osun pple deserve what they are getting from this RASCAL!! They voted for him grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Magnitude by Tolexander: 7:15am On May 13, 2015
igraman:
I just heard that Aregbesola's son was arrested at
Muritala Mohamed Airport today in possession of
$800,000, that is N170million Naira equivalent. He was
on his way outside the country.
Same Aregbesola that couldn't pay the Osun workers
their almost 7 months salaries can afford to give his
son N170million naira, equivalent to $800,000?
If they don't kill this news and it is confirmed, I'll say
Osun people got the governor they deserved.
Ę ku iroju lowo Ogboni Aregbe.
these are the sources i could get for the news but not very reliable anywayy.

APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru arrested in Lagos MMA1 enroute UAE with over N178million #MoneyLaundering
This afternoon at the departure wing of the Muritala Muhammed Airport II, Lagos, there was a littlepandemonium over the arrest of a young man identified as Kabiru by people around and later identified as the son of the Osun State Governor over a huge sum of money being caught in his luggage as it was not accounted for by the young man.
Acccording to the eye witness who identified himself as Mr Steven Adebola told NGReports that while the environment was brought to calm after some calls were made to the senior immigration officers and finally the presence of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola which led to the conclusion that he’s his son and the whole issue was settled in a senior officer’s office!
Text messages were sent to the Commissioner of Information of the State of Osun’s Government on the incidence as we asked if that was the remaining funds for campaign being laundered out of the country but he denied the purpose of the funds though he confirmed the presidential campaign funds were still remaining.
Investigations are still being done on the incident

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/despite-osun-state-government-inability-to-pay-salaries-aregbesolas-son-is-allegedly-arrested-with-n178m-at-mma/

OSUN State workers have given Governor Rauf Aregbesola 14 days to pay their outstanding six month salary arrears of face a full blown strike in what has been a difficult 24 hours for the governor whose son was arrested in Lagos for attempted money laundering. Civil servants in Osun State have not been paid for six months now, forcing the state chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and Trade Union Congress (TUC) to issue the governor with an ultimatum. After a meeting between the unions and the government failed to resolve the matter, Governor Aregbesola has been given two weeks to pay the outstanding arrears of face full strike action. This latest development comes at the same time that Governor Aregbesola's son Kabiru was arrested at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos with N178m ($912,820) in cash stocked in his luggage. According to airport sources, Kabiru Aregbesola was on his way to the United Arab Emirates when he was apprehended after an airport scan revealed the money. Unconfirmed reports indicate that upon being arrested, Kabiru is said to have called his father who rushed down to Lagos and requested to see the immigration officers that arrested his son. According to the eyewitnesses, Governor Aregbesola then held a meeting with the officials in a senior officer's office, where the matter was resolved. Although that issue might have been resolved, Governor Aregbesola still faces the threat of a full blown strike as his government is one of those incapable of clearing the backlog of salary arrears due to a reduction of the federal allocation. According to labour sources, a meeting held yesterday between representatives of the Osun State government and a joint negotiating council, representing the workers, was inconclusive and fruitless.

http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6955-osun-workers-give-aregbesola-14-days-to-pay-arrears-or-face-strike-as-his-son-gets-arrested
Re: Magnitude by DjHypno(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2015
Sauce
Re: Magnitude by haywire1: 7:22am On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Osun pple deserve what they are getting from this RASCAL!! They voted for him grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Magnitude by Burger01(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Your programming codes are really messed up. Smh
Re: Magnitude by AmadiAba: 11:17am On May 13, 2015
This is a very big lie, shame on whoever posted this shit. God is watching you
Re: Magnitude by Blessynokoro: 11:34am On May 13, 2015
I know the governors son Kabiru personally and we have spoken this morning. There is no truth in the story
Re: Magnitude by obailala(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2015
How come it's only quack blogs that carry this news?
Re: Magnitude by richidinho(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2015
Osun state voters

First to enter one chance

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Says: Wike Compensate 94 Families, For Forgiveness. / UNEMPLOYMENT: The Tape Root Of Nigeria Social Problem / South Africa: Rape Capital Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.