Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump (32096 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by money121(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2015
Am still xpecting this headline..

Tiwa Savage gave birth On Stage

I and my family wishing her safe delivering..

Weree ni ama gbo owun iya ati omo..

Iko ki ko ejo lese...

Won ki gbe bi ewure..

#wish from Adegboyega's
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by Shinelle(f): 5:48pm On May 13, 2015
Hahaha.... business must continue!
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 13, 2015
micoman28:
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
warris is dis? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by Rilwayne001: 5:52pm On May 13, 2015
dondestiny:
Shey she wan dliver 4 stage ni??
She wan fart grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by pure2012soul(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2015
Calling pregnancy a baby "Bump" is so crass and distasteful. This is a living soul that is being referred to as if it's just an object. Must we import and use all these useless American slangs? Another stupid one is Baby Mama
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 13, 2015
micoman28:
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
grin you deserve the slap, Daniel9202 talked about tongue sad grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
She forgot that she is pregnant and she needs to be resting...
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by wayray: 6:03pm On May 13, 2015
pure2012soul:
Calling pregnancy a baby "Bump" is so crass and distasteful. This is a living soul that is being referred to as if it's just an object. Must we import and use all these useless American slangs? Another stupid one is Baby Mama

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must be an Original African Man.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by pure2012soul(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2015
wayray:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must be an Original African Man.
In fact, Original villager sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by omarhlichanwa: 6:24pm On May 13, 2015
Wow! I can't believe diz z Tiwa lukin lyk a real woman...wish dz ur dressing wud continue dz way lyk mercy johnson.wa so layo oooooooo.
joehotnaija:
WOW! SEE WHAT TIWA SAVAGE DID ON STAGE WITH HER BABY BUMP
Author: joseph sunday |  22:58 |  No comments | 
Tiwa Savage & Her Baby Bump Rock the Stage at Maharaja Ball

By BellaNaija.com

Mummy-to-be Tiwa Savage looked quite stylish at the recently held Maharaja Ball as she performed on stage in an Indian outfit complete with a sparkly headpiece.

The Mavin artist, who looks just about ready to pop out a little Tunji Balogun Jnr or Tiwa Savage Jnr, sang some of her songs on stage and didn’t let her baby bump stop her from showing off her dance steps.

The event, which had an Indian theme and was held in a bid to raise awareness for people living with Down Syndrome, was attended by Mo Abudu, Nkiru Anumudu, Bola Balogun, Agbani Darego, Dakore Akande and many more.

Check out the photos of Tiwa Savage at the event

For more news : http://hotnaijainfo..com/2015/05/see-what-happened-to-president-goodluck.html?m=0
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by TS2(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2015
She had better calm down.
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by publicenemy(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
dis woman too like MONEY
Can't she take a break till after child birth
Habba
I tire ooo... Na she find money pass?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by obiisaboy: 6:49pm On May 13, 2015
Abeg make una help me tell dis young lady mak she no kill unself ........
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by write2obi(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2015
I don't know, but i don't think i can pay to watch a pregnant woman perform undecided undecided Tiwa gini undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by adenijiayo(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2015
Tiwa will give birth on the stage while shokiing
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by Realist2: 10:39pm On May 13, 2015
lilmax:
She's struggling undecided the husband no dey bring good money?

But he piss inside her/smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by fadbuk: 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
The Solution is in Nature!
Valufone3a@gmail.com

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by allanphash7(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
Lwkmd

U no good ooo
lilmax:
She's struggling undecided the husband no dey bring good money?
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by 49cents(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2015
dont think i can enjoy the performance of a pregnant woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by ideology(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Me likey the outfit
Ancient British lipsrsealed 1805 things tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by Houseofglam7(f): 2:55pm On May 14, 2015
ideology:

Ancient British lipsrsealed 1805 things tongue

I rep old school baby wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage With Her Baby Bump by ideology(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I rep old school baby wink
i noticed esp your English is a mixture off 1805 smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Poses With Her Christmas Tree At Home / Nollywood Leading Ladies- Which Do You Miss Most? / Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.