Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,702 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (717109 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 19, 2015
zeezahbee:
Profojah, did u study botany or zoology ?
I have a friend that studied zoology in unilag She needs help with sending transcript

And is their anyone that have GRE and toefl textbooks to dash out ? My friend needs it.
Is Your friend as beautiful and endowed as my Rokiatu and PussySandie??..
If yes, she will get her transcript sent...Tell her to pm me, I'll give her the number of the lady incharge of science' transcript BUT if she's not, paulbet will help grin.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
profojah:

If yes, she will get her transcript sent...Tell her to pm me, I'll give her the number of the lady incharge of science' transcript BUT if she's not, paulbet will help grin.
Lol. ProfOjah....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 19, 2015
bbdd:

Lol.
Some kind questions go just dey make laugh tear your belle mehn.
grin grin grin

You know the answer to your question in your mind yet you're asking. Oshe
lol cheesy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2015
Olabimpesparkle:
Hello everyone,please i need anyone to suggest schools that dont require a GMAT for their MBA admissions. And i would like to know if my refusal to take the GMAT will affect my visa interview negatively.

Do you have work experience? Most schools require that you write GMAT or you have work experience. In my case, I have the latter which was stated as a requirement. Although I wrote GRE for embassy sake.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
profojah:

You this Profojah guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ScholarAkassi: 6:46pm On May 19, 2015
I hail all the Gurus in the House. I am a neophyte on this forum, but I recognize bbdd from GradCafe. bbdd this is AfricanScholar congratulations on your visa approval. My visa interview is on the 26th May I wish myself and others the best. Although I was awarded a full scholarship (full tuition waiver and an annual stipend for 6 yrs) for my Ph.D at Rice University Houston Texas, but I must state here that all the transcripts I have read so far reveal one thing to me that visa approval is just by God's favour. When I did my masters in the UK, I enjoyed the luxury of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship so visa processing was so easy no interview, no qualms at all. My interview is 6:30 am in Lagos and like bbdd I pray not to go back home with my passport that day because by the grace of God the VO must say yes. The journey to this stage has been so rough and tough, but the prescient light I always visualize at the end of the tunnel has made the testimony to be sweeter. On this forum, I look forward to offering important tips for those applying for Ph.D and hopefully seeking for financial aid. From my experience, although your credentials must be appealing but it is really about selling yourself and demonstrating your potentials to Professors. It will be unwise for you to apply to departments where you did not communicate with their Professors before hand though you might be lucky to get in but in most cases you might end up just wasting the application fee. Communicating with Professors before hand is a crucial step for Ph.D admission and funding. I wish the whole house best of luck we will all excel. Cheers

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
ScholarAkassi:
I hail all the Gurus in the House. I am a neophyte on this forum, but I recognize bbdd from GradCafe. bbdd this is AfricanScholar congratulations on your visa approval. My visa interview is on the 26th May I wish myself and others the best. Although I was awarded a full scholarship (full tuition waiver and an annual stipend for 6 yrs) for my Ph.D at Rice University Houston Texas, but I must state here that all the transcripts I have read so far reveal one thing to me that visa approval is just by God's favour. When I did my masters in the UK, I enjoyed the luxury of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship so visa processing was so easy no interview, no qualms at all. My interview is 6:30 am in Lagos and like bbdd I pray not to go back home with my passport that day because by the grace of God the VO must say yes. The journey to this stage has been so rough and tough, but the prescient light I always visualize at the end of the tunnel has made the testimony to be sweeter. On this forum, I look forward to offering important tips for those applying for Ph.D and hopefully seeking for financial aid. From my experience, although your credentials must be appealing but it is really about selling yourself and demonstrating your potentials to Professors. It will be unwise for you to apply to departments where you did not communicate with their Professors before hand though you might be lucky to get in but in most cases you might end up just wasting the application fee. Communicating with Professors before hand is a crucial step for Ph.D admission and funding. I wish the whole house best of luck we will all excel. Cheers

Bro we thank God.
Be confident.
State your case well. Be fluent.
Pray!!!!!!
MAKE SURE YOU EXPLAIN THAT YOU HAVE A FULL SCHOLARSHIP. Use my format if you like. . ITS KEY TO APPROVAL.
I'll pm you so we can talk more.
Congrats in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 7:19pm On May 19, 2015
ferdimako:

bad boy don't dull.

Thanks big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 7:19pm On May 19, 2015
bbdd:

Hahahaha
Walspring you have your answer. Hehe.

Got it bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 7:20pm On May 19, 2015
profojah:

Nah only you get all these chicken

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by udeyokay: 7:21pm On May 19, 2015
Please gurus is it adviceable to write on my DS- 160 the full names given as the names appear in my passport On the Personal information column? Because I read some where here it was mentioned that the third name should be send as a mail for them to include it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 19, 2015
udeyokay:
Please gurus is it adviceable to write on my DS- 160 the full names given as the names appear in my passport On the Personal information column? Because I read some where here it was mentioned that the third name should be send as a mail for them to include it.
The names on your passport should be the same with your DS-160. No exception.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 19, 2015
Ebonyeyez...qoute slimmy05 on the other thread...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
djmakson:

You this Profojah guy grin grin grin
Lol grin grin cheesy My Oga , Abi wetin i talk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
profojah:

I dey think say na only me dey notice am sha.. lipsrsealed how your side boss
Am very good my boss. Planning in progress..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:30pm On May 19, 2015
profojah:
Ebonyeyez...qoute slimmy05 on the other thread...

I don catch you... Why you dey send am go other thread?

You dont want us to know as e dey go abi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2015
sirRiddy:
Lol...Awo boy le mi o, Fajuyi ke.
Them dey tell person to prevent im hand from being decapitated...for the three weeks, I dey sterile.
Good luck in Obamaland, sir.
Awo! Well, I stayed in all the hostels except Angola,Moremi, and Moz!. Thank you boss for your wish. I wish you all the best during your orientation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:34pm On May 19, 2015
mattkelly:

Zee is already my wife..Nobody fit snatch her joo..Abi Zee grin grin

Who dash you wife

I pity your head...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:36pm On May 19, 2015
castrogee:
Please forumites, can someone help me and tell me how long it takes to transfer money from a Nigerian bank (Ecobank) to a U.S. Bank (BoA). Thanks

Ecobank

Shaking my head..

I hope Ecobank will not tell you that they dont have network to transfer the funds for the past 7weeks grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:38pm On May 19, 2015
hottyarewa:
Hello house,my name is Arewa*hottyarewa and am new here bt av gone tru most of the post here and I can see dat its full of luv and grt support 4m evri1,Nice been here.

Welcome on board..

Loads of love, para etc plenty for here..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mattkelly: 10:40pm On May 19, 2015
Walspring:

Who dash you wife

I pity your head...

Bros eee..I see you..Your head dey valid..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mattkelly: 10:41pm On May 19, 2015
Walspring:

He is saying the truth if you dont know..

I guess you tripping for the big boss grin grin grin

Picture or------------- grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:44pm On May 19, 2015
Tosinayoko:
good to hear but can one apply for visa himself too without an agent?

You can apply via Angel joor grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 19, 2015
technolee:
Am very good my boss. Planning in progress..
Na you be boss, Things gonna work out fine this year!. You dey that side wey you tell me?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:47pm On May 19, 2015
KMENaziRapper:
hi good people,i want to know about the SAT or TOEFLS exam,which is one is the best to write? I mean the easy one and do anyone know dates which these exams would hold? starting from June onward, I don't want u to mention dates from January to may cause I don't want to write this may,i prefer later date to prepare well about it.
after the exam,can someone tell me what is next?
thanks

Both are the best.

SAT is combination of Maths and English and next SAT test will be in October if i am not wrong

TOEFL is all about English and its every week they write the test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (402)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.