Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (716440 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Dmt1981: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
heboocun65:
Hi everybody,
Pls I need someone to hint me on what to do, I have different confirmation nos on my DS160 form and my appointment confirmation..
Someone shud just tell me what my chances are..
I'm seriously confused...someone shud just come to my rescue by telling me the way forward...
My interview is slated for this tuesday..
I'm counting on yu guys...thanks

It's to late to start emailing GGI to update your confirmation number. My advice to you is to try rescheduling, and updating your DS 160 confirmation number..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
Nabylet, I read through your school your school's website (wartburg college) and here is what I got http://catalog.wartburg.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=4&poid=685&returnto=201 . I referred a friend to the school and she couldn't find the BSc nursing, I decided to do the search myself and found out they only offer BA Biology and you would later apply to Allen college for BS nursing. Please, what exactly is written on the I-20? is it BS Nursing or BA Biology? Thanks

It is BS Nursing for 48months they wrote on the i20. But actually It's pre-nursing for 2years and then continue to Allen school of nursing to complete. I am also aware of that but I am not going to that school, I only used it for the embassy. The school I finally decided on going to is in Florida grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nabylet:

It is BS Nursing for 48months they wrote on the i20. But actually It's pre-nursing for 2years and then continue to Allen school of nursing to complete. I am also aware of that but I am not going to that school, I only used it for the embassy. The school I finally decided on going to is in Florida grin
Ofcourse I know that. You think I take hook line and sinker what a lot of folks drop here? No no no. I knew you were not going to that school. I can categorically tell you that 60% of people who got their visa here never go to their school or never enrolled at all.

She is also looking for escape route like you. But I would advice you to go to school else you will be in same cadre with undocumented Mexicans
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
Ofcourse I know that. You think I take hook line and sinker what a lot of folks drop here? No no no. I knew you were not going to that school. I can categorically tell you that 60% of people who got their visa here never go to their school or never enrolled at all.

She is also looking for escape route like you. But I would advice you to go to school else you will be in same cadre with undocumented Mexicans

Even if its a community college make we go ohh..Na Cc me dey.kuku dey.go if I enter..My Papa no be Dangote
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:

Of course I'm going to School. Sent u a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
happney65:

Even if its a community college make we go ohh..Na Cc me dey.kuku dey.go if I enter..My Papa no be Dangote
it's not bad at all. But atlest have a U.S. Degree, it will come in handy when you need it. You don't want crazy jobs here that would drain all your energy with no benefits at all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
it's not bad at all. But atlest have a U.S. Degree, it will come in handy when you need it. You don't want crazy jobs here that would drain all your energy with no benefits at all

Yes bro..You nailed it..Exactly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Busconductor: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
supeprophet09:
gurus abeg,if ive been denied visa and i change embassy even in another country will that new embassy know of my denials??

Of course they would.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:

her school is d oyibo man...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
ferdiii:

her school is d oyibo man...
grin it is better if you don't have a gf in Nigeria it's better you just look for a nice girl here to marry, after three years if you're not satisfied then there is divorce button.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
grin it is better if you don't have a gf in Nigeria it's better you just look for a nice girl here to marry, after three years if you're not satisfied then there is divorce button.
loool, they wan carry me go see my own sef undecided embarassed cheesy slimmy05 how are you doing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
gud one...but y are some lady students pouring scorns on it when guys choose that route? they practically turn to whistle blowers for akata. hypocrisy huh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
ferdiii:

gud one...but y are some lady students pouring scorns on it when guys choose that route? they practically turn to whistle blowers for akata. hypocrisy huh!
The truth is that no matter how the girls form, they also pass through that route. A lady passing through that route should be ready to get laid with so many guys cos that guy knows what you're looking for and is bent on taking advantage of your watermelon and edible.

I know a nairalander who after all her braggadocio she never attended any school, became stranded in U.S. after eviction and right now she is also following that route. Forget about the bragging of some ilks on here. They come to US stranded and looking for useless excuse to fall out of status. They end up as sex slaves. Ferdi, our girls dey suffer for US, even the churchi ones end up being bleeped and dumped cos of GC desperation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
amanze15:
loool, they wan carry me go see my own sef undecided embarassed cheesy slimmy05 how are you doing
It is easier for a guy to get it straight through that route without hassles once you're ready to play the ignorant role. If you still intend to go back home to get ada owerri then search for one with birth issues. But be ready to be a sexxx slave. Please make sure you go to school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
The truth is that no matter how the girls form, they also pass through that route. A lady passing through that route should be ready to get laid with so many guys cos that guy knows what you're looking for and is bent on taking advantage of your watermelon and edible.
hahaha...my guy for MD is even tired...nigga doing some 42-yr-olds.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please, try and go to school, attend church programs and make sure you mingle with the right people. Make a lot of friends, you need friends and good networks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
It is easier for a guy to get it straight through that route without hassles once you're ready to play the ignorant role. If you still intend to go back home to get ada owerri then search for one with birth issues. But be ready to be a sexxx slave. Please make sure you go to school
u mean giving birth issues?..nigga fit do vasectomy ahead. but ada owerri fit come change am for u. damn u if do..damn u if u don't.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
ferdiii:

u mean giving birth issues...nigga fit do vasectomy ahead. but ada owerri fit come change am for u. damn u if do..damn u if u don't.
Yes, the ones who can't give birth. So after your term of agreement, you both can dissolve the union, but be considerate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
Yes, the ones who can't give birth. So after your term of agreement, you both can dissolve the union, but be considerate.
I sabi one guy wey dey fuwadu die for GA...two years counting. d bisexual lady with two kids is coming up with things outside d agreement. life is tough!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by dansatch: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05... nwanne.. I think say yankee life na enjoyment galore ooh... lord save our souls.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
dansatch:
slimmy05... nwanne.. I think say yankee life na enjoyment galore ooh... lord save our souls.
It is not, you always have to be on your feet if you want a good life for yourself and your kids. Once you don't live extravagant you will enjoy the country. But it is not easy at the beginning depending on the type of visa you came here with. No matter the condition, if you have the opportunity go to school cos Nigerian degrees are not really recognized in U.S.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
ferdiii:

I sabi one guy wey dey fuwadu die for GA...two years counting. d bisexual lady with two kids is coming up with things outside d agreement. life is tough!
Guys who are too desperate fall prey of all these bull crap. Don't be desperate, all you need is a comfortable girl with reasonable income that's all. Make everything looks real and just incase you end up loving the person then you won't have issues of regrets.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
baba mi school resumes in three weeks time sha am in peoria,IL its nice to be here, nigeria would be stuck in third world for a while, shocked she's iGBo sha i pray she likes a black diamond like me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by goryorhal(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:

Oga slimmy .. How you dey boss ? Can we talk .. I sent you a pm .. Are you on bbm ?
79D2D2CC Na beg I take beg baba .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
amanze15:
baba mi school resumes in three weeks time sha am in peoria,IL its nice to be here, nigeria would be stuck in third world for a while, shocked she's iGBo sha i pray she likes a black diamond like me
I can never marry a Nigerian based US person. It's a no no for me. Not from the idiots I've seen here in Chicago, they disgust me with their inferior attitude. Imagine meeting a fellow Nigerian and the next question is do you have a GC? Very shallow minded ignoramus. I don spread their legs rite for $36 motel.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
goryorhal:

Oga slimmy .. How you dey boss ? Can we talk .. I sent you a pm .. Are you on bbm ?
79D2D2CC Na beg I take beg baba .
it would take days for me to reply your pings sometimes. Make I tell you now before you say I dey form.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by goryorhal(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:
it would take days for me to reply your pings sometimes. Make I tell you now before you say I dey form.

Hahaha .. Okay wetin dey there b say I won make payment for TOfel / SAT .. And I get some things I won discuss with you ..
I don't mind calling you make we talk am ..
But if Na thru viber/Skype .. No whala .
Anyway add me I go wait till you get time to reply my pings .
God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Its amazing how niggas are publicly planning evil ahead of time...God grant my heart desires

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
slimmy05:

I know a nairalander who after all her braggadocio she never attended any school, became stranded in U.S. after eviction and right now she is also following that route. Forget about the bragging of some ilks on here. They come to US stranded and looking for useless excuse to fall out of status. They end up as sex slaves. Ferdi, our girls dey suffer for US, even the churchi ones end up being bleeped and dumped cos of GC desperation.

Ahaaaaa..Slimmy god no.go forgive u ohhh..U.don open their.Yansh for.Public..Na so I hearr the case of one babe.for here Wey.don get belle deliver.pickin sef all for.GC..Na one person tell me shaa ohhh..Abegi Make I still dey read as slimmy they drop.am as.he.hot...Real Double wahala for dead bodi..hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
goryorhal:

Hahaha .. Okay wetin dey there b say I won make payment for TOfel / SAT .. And I get some things I won discuss with you ..
I don't mind calling you make we talk am ..
But if Na thru viber/Skype .. No whala .
Anyway add me I go wait till you get time to reply my pings .
God bless

Broda..You can make payment for Toefl with your Visa card..that was how I did mine..Remember visa card...and you are good to.go..Team Spring loading
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by goryorhal(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
happney65:

Broda..You can make payment for Toefl with your Visa card..that was how I did mine..Remember visa card...and you are good to.go..Team Spring loading

Same bro .. How much were you charged ?
I don send you PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
happney65:

Ahaaaaa..Slimmy god no.go forgive u ohhh..U.don open their.Yansh for.Public..Na so I hearr the case of one babe.for here Wey.don get belle deliver.pickin sef all for.GC..Na one person tell me shaa ohhh..Abegi Make I still dey read as slimmy they drop.am as.he.hot...Real Double wahala for dead bodi..hahahahahaha
Yes, one gave birth here too, the idio.t she ended up with plays video game day and night while she works her ass out since the guy always threaten divorce cos she is still with the temporary GC. See it's not just the girls, e guys too suffer, Americans generally are nymphos, and guys who really do not like sex are in deep shit like me. Well, I only take them out look at them and shut my mind. tongue I am a man of God. I'm done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (402)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.