Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

2x Solar Engineers Required In Lagos Area - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2x Solar Engineers Required In Lagos Area (543 Views)

KANO And Kaduna Engineers Required / Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW / Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2x Solar Engineers Required In Lagos Area by patriciaugono(f): 8:15am On May 13, 2015
IMPORTANT:

1.PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN INSTALLING SOLAR POWER SYSTEMS. WE WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR CV OTHERWISE. SCHOOL/UNIVERSITY PROJECTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS EVIDENCE OF EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD.

2. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN INVITE FOR INTERVIEW BY 24 MAY 2015 YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Solynta Energy is urgently seeking to recruit Electrical Engineers with experience of installing Solar Power Systems .We have experienced a huge increase in demand for our PV Solar Power Installations in recent months, and are now looking to bolster our team of internal installers, specifically in Lagos.

QUALIFICATIONS

The ideal candidates MUST be qualified Electrical Engineers, with significant experience of installing Solar Power Systems. Please do not apply otherwise. The ability to effectively communicate with clients is also ESSENTIAL.

CONTACT US

All interested parties should immediately email their CV's to:

patricia.ugono@solynta.com.ng

DEADLIINE

Application deadline is 24 May 2015.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SOLYNTA

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SolyntaEnergy

CNBC Africa: http://www.cnbcafrica.com/video/?bctid=3860167256001

Business Day: http://businessdayonline.com/2014/10/consumers-get-succour-from-renewal-energy-as-power-supply-challenges-persist/
Re: 2x Solar Engineers Required In Lagos Area by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2015
Una never serious. Mtchew
Re: 2x Solar Engineers Required In Lagos Area by patriciaugono(f): 6:13pm On May 13, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
Una never serious. Mtchew

The reality is hundreds of people apply but very few have the requirements set out hence why we have to re-advertise.

It can be a tedious process but we have recently found a very good engineer for our Abuja region so the process does yield benefits.
Re: 2x Solar Engineers Required In Lagos Area by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2015
patriciaugono:

The reality is hundreds of people apply but very few have the requirements set out hence why we have to re-advertise.

It can be a tedious process but we have recently found a very good engineer for our Abuja region so the process does yield benefits.

In as much as I understand the need for experience, there are the so called inexperienced engineers with solid grasp of electrical engineering.

These are young minds that don't want to install solar panels but increase efficiency of panels and actually engineer panels.

Well, you are the HR professional not me.

My point is keep your options open.

1 Like

Re: 2x Solar Engineers Required In Lagos Area by patriciaugono(f): 8:57am On May 14, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

In as much as I understand the need for experience, there are the so called inexperienced engineers with solid grasp of electrical engineering.

These are young minds that don't want to install solar panels but increase efficiency of panels and actually engineer panels.

Well, you are the HR professional not me.

My point is keep your options open.

Good morning. First let me say I wholly agree with your point. Our strategy is to bolster our team of experienced solar engineers so that we can serve our customers well and have the in house capacity to train additional electrical engineers in the field. I appreciate it's frustrating for people to see the same advert appearing but we do make clear that at this stage we only require applications from those with solar experience. We welcome the day when solar components are manufactured in Nigeria and hope such plans come to fruition:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/psc-solar-commences-n5b-solar-panel-manufacturing-plant/

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Needed / Job For Ssce Holder / Applicants For D Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.