Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Hot Osun-related Political Gist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hot Osun-related Political Gist (511 Views)

Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Osun-related Political Gist by OkutaNla: 8:23am On May 13, 2015
I heared a hot rumour that Omisore is already making moves to decamp to the APC. No be me o. Na my close staunch PDP pally on ground in Ife gimme the gist.

He said the guy expects to lose at the Supreme court and believes his best bet to finally clinch the governorship position is to eat crow and decamp coz if he couldn't become governor even with GEJ's federal might, how much more under Buhari.
Also, he feels that if APC could accept a former foe in the person of Oyinlola, then he sees no reason why he also can't be accepted into the fold.

Na the gist be dat o
Re: Hot Osun-related Political Gist by lakesidepapa(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2015
OkutaNla:
I heared a hot rumour that Omisore is already making moves to decamp to the APC. No be me o. Na my close staunch PDP pally on ground in Ife gimme the gist.

He said the guy expects to lose at the Supreme court and believes his best bet to finally clinch the governorship position is to eat crow and decamp coz if he couldn't become governor even with GEJ's federal might, how much more under Buhari.
Also, he feels that if APC could accept a former foe in the person of Oyinlola, then he sees no reason why he also can't be accepted into the fold.

Na the gist be dat o

Lol, we don't need him in Apc. Besides, he should not be expecting a governorship slot from apc because the next governor of osun will emerge from Osun west.

1 Like

Re: Hot Osun-related Political Gist by OkutaNla: 8:32am On May 13, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Lol, we don't need him in Apc. Besides, he should not be expecting a governorship slot from apc because the next governor of osun will emerge from Osun west.

Bro, don't underestimate Omisore o. The guy has been scheming to become governor since 1999. He puts the 'D' in desperation.
Re: Hot Osun-related Political Gist by lakesidepapa(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2015
OkutaNla:

Bro, don't underestimate Omisore o. The guy has been scheming to become governor since 1999. He puts the 'D' in desperation.
If i tell u he can't become a governor in osun u won't believe me, there's a curse on him which he doesn't knw. Is 'D' in his Desperation is 70percent fed govt back up which have failed. The best thing for him nw is jst to sit and watch how politics is play and face his business. Meaning: is not love by everyone

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints New Supreme Court Justice / Why Canadians Don't Like Being Called Americans - Video / Stop Blaming Adamu Muazu For Goodluck Jonathan Woes By Ilesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.