Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Am Here To Help On Aluminium Windows Related Issues - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Am Here To Help On Aluminium Windows Related Issues (2592 Views)

Quality Delivery On Aluminium Windows,doors,railings Etc / Aluminium Windows And Doors / Aluminium Windows, Curtain Wall, Handrails Works In Lagos & South-west Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Here To Help On Aluminium Windows Related Issues by adeememman(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2015
My name is Emmanuel, I am an Aluminium fabricator in Osogbo osun state. Am here to give answers to issues that are related to Aluminium products as much as God help me. You can as well drop your window measurements and I will give you reasonable quotes.
Here are few pictures of the works we've done.

The first picture is a 3 panels- side hung casement window (hidden hinges) with arc.

The second pix is a 2 panel sliding window.

The third pix is a 3panel- side hung casement window

1 Like

Re: Am Here To Help On Aluminium Windows Related Issues by Tatia(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
We are requesting proposal to fabricate and install alluminium windows for a 100-Bed Skilled Nursing Facility to be sited in Oyo State.
Please visit niecgc.com for further information. Submit your proposal to CFO@niecgc.com and copy secretary@niecgc.com, ceo@niecgc.com
Thank you.
Re: Am Here To Help On Aluminium Windows Related Issues by adeememman(m): 2:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Tatia:
We are requesting proposal to fabricate and install alluminium windows for a 100-Bed Skilled Nursing Facility to be sited in Oyo State.
Please visit niecgc.com for further information. Submit your proposal to CFO@niecgc.com and copy secretary@niecgc.com, ceo@niecgc.com
Thank you.
I will do that, Thanks for the informations

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Land You Will Be Proud Of Tomorrow, Buy Christal Villa Queens Court C Of O / Dreamcity, Abraham Adesanya, Ajah-lekki, Lagos / Elite Garden, Abijo Lekki A Prime Location In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.