Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real (15554 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Inspired M,viperman,fhemmy,siena,ayodeji. / This 1 Is 4 U Nite Crawlers And Hawkers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 2:19am On Jul 30, 2009
sir,
i dont do pre-order from cotonou for now.only from the u.s .

ayodeji1,
ONWA NA-ETILI OHA 1,of nairaland
OTUNBA/SERIKI of nairaland autos.your secured link to all automobile transactions.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 2:08am On Aug 22, 2009
smiley
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2009
smiley
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
smiley
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by baconline(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
stop using this medium to praise yourself.i am sure that all the posts on this page were sent by you
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2009
baconline:

stop using this medium to praise yourself.i am sure that all the posts on this page were sent by you

@baconline,
its people like u that pulls this country backwards.not believing that a black man can do things positively.better change that your mentality otherwise u find your mates surpassing u.what should i say your problem is?is this beef or what?FYI,i dont need people like you to believe that im real.those who knows,knows.so your belief is not changing anything.so keep your belief to yourself alright?
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by baconline(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2009
ayodeji1:

@baconline,
its people like u that pulls this country backwards.not believing that a black man can do things positively.better change that your mentality otherwise u find your mates surpassing u.what should i say your problem is?is this beef or what?FYI,i dont need people like you to believe that im real.those who knows,knows.so your belief is not changing anything.so keep your belief to yourself alright?
Guy its not about backwardness,its about follishness!!!!How can somebody put up a post that people should thank you for doing your so called job.After that day you kept writing to kept that post on the front line!! Except you are just a middleman,if you indeed have your own sales unit,this your post is babyish. We are in the 21 century,even though naija is poorly developing does not mean that every body is underdeveloped.Grow up,Instead change the topic introducing yourself as a genuine car dealer or importer and give references that is more matured.Hope you see this in the right direction
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by egolaw75: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2009
baconline, you are boyish and not mature in your writing. People in the forum have tested ayo and confirmed he is not only genuine but REAL. though you have the right to express your mind and opinion but do it constructively.I believe there is no one in this forum that have any doubt about ayodeji. Please ayodeji don't let anyone distract or derail you. You are doing a good job and keep it up.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by baconline(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2009
ego_law75:

baconline, you are boyish and not mature in your writing. People in the forum have tested ayo and confirmed he is not only genuine but REAL. though you have the right to express your mind and opinion but do it constructively.I believe there is no one in this forum that have any doubt about ayodeji. Please ayodeji don't let anyone distract or derail you. You are doing a good job and keep it up.
Guy, see it in the constructive light,just airing my own opinion.That will in no way distract u ,anyway keep on fighting and doing good.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by suncity: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
Greetings 2 all the brothers, We go all drive our own car in Jesus name, Amen.

Abeg make Mr. Ayodeji post his phone number so that I can call him.

He can reach me on sunnyages@yahoo.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ego_law75,
thanks so much for that comment.just like the adage"as u lay your bed,so u shall lie on it".people like that are not capable of distracting me.im laying my bed well so that i can sleep well and night and get prayers from all. smiley

@suncity,
sir whose number are u talking about?
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
smiley
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by methodman(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ Ayodeji,

Can you pls tell me how much a Neat KIA RIO 2007 model would cost ( Pre ordered)

send me an email at service@ewealthnetwork.com (pictures too)
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2009
'Methodman,
i just sent u a mail.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
smiley
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
smiley
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by Abuloma80(f): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2009
Am at your blessed shop attend to me pls.

B4 biz my comment on "baconline".
Pls dont spear a minute on such person, who never appreciate the truth but falsehood.
Why should a normal being (baconline) raise objection because another (greatikena) whom you did right by fulfilling your commitment to him and he wrote to appreciate?
Haba which direction are some people's reasoning heading to?
Bros ride on the sky is your beginning.

Pls I have about N1m at hand and urgently need a car
(1) Can be HONDA CRV, HANDA BABY BOY, OR TOYOTA CAMRY.
(2) Can be Cotonou (year from 2000) or,
(3) Registered and used but certified by you to be OK as fairly used.

Shall send you an email too.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by naggbajumo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
good job.keep it up.i want to find out.how much is a toyota avalon 2005/06 .down to lagos.and ur money too
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by benedo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2009
Dear Ayodeji,

RESPECT!

Now i have been seeing this Honda Hrv  Jeep around lagos basically

Its one very cute creature like like this. I have done some asking around nobody seems to know what i am talking about and how i can get it.

Another jeep of the same ilk is a pajero jeep but kinda made like a mini jeep

Have you come across this jeep and can you assist in getting one and what is the price range.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2009
@abuloma80,
thank you my brother.i wouldnt let myself be moved by such comment as baconline's. Asides the fact that im putting a smile on someone else's face,i also intend to prove to many,that in as much as some nigerians are bad,there are still so many good ones out there whose utmost concern is to create a good image of oneself and also of his environment.This,is where i find my own happiness and be fulfilled.and not forgetting the fact that alongside,i make a living out of this.
so back to our subject of discussion,u can not get a good toks honda crv,babyboy or camry of year 2000 and above with that your budget.but since you wouldnt mind a fairly used,il keep u in mind and source for something thats very reliable for you which will fit into your budget,and if possible,lower and still one of those which u have mentioned.but il advice that u call me from time to time to remind me of your request.my number is 08058054334.

@naggbajumo,
you will have a budget of about 2.4million thereabout for that.

@benedo,
i know the car you are talking about.il get back to u on the price.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by Okemm(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
I need a clean Golf 3 wagon full option
How much is the last price you can deliver this car to me
contact me on decenttheo@aol.co.uk

Theo
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
smiley
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
smiley
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by abodundef: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2009
Please Mr Ayodeji, could you help get a 10 seater Mtsubushi or Toyota bus and how much will it cost to get it down to Lagos?
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by seggyoke(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2009
I just sent you a mail, pls can i get the reply as soon as possible? seggyoke@yahoo.com
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
@seggyoke,
i have replied ur mail.

@abodundef,
it costs between 1.5-2million.the prices of these busses are a little higher in cotonou than lagos.but most of the ones in lagos are rightie converted.and from experience,these conversions poses problems in the near future.so the choice is yours.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by abodundef: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2009
thanks, i am looking for 1995/96 10 seater bus. preferably sealed type use in deliveries. toyota or mitsubushi
pls help with the price so that i can know my budget.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
@seggyoke,
u should budget about 1.5-1.7million naira for the mitsubishi and toyota respectively.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by benedo(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2009
@ Ayodeji,

How far with my request, you said you were going to get back to me,another option i am looking at is a toksy: ford ecosport, a cute mini jeep, but mostly the ones i see around are brand new ones, any possibillity of getting a toksy and the price range.

Whats your number please so i can give you a call if necessary.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
@benedo,
my number is 08058054334.
Re: This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real by ayodeji1(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2009
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

03,04,05 & 08/09...011/012 Honda Accord On Ground For Cheaper Offers. / 2006 Toyota Avalon Touring. Loaded. Asking 2.?m Naira. NOW ON SALE / 2000/2001 Tokunbo Toyota Camry Very Clean for NGN998k Wow! Cheapest Ever SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.