Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting (46455 Views)

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by orchiepochie28: 12:20pm On May 13, 2015
Nigerian's killing them selves for Elites for nothing, so bad tho[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 13, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Jonathan and Amaechi are world's apart. Nobody from Ubima, Amaechi's town will attain Jonathan's height till forever comes and no Nigerian either living or dead ever assumed Jonathan's status. Amaechi is just a rat. He didn't pinch Jonathan. He was President for 5yrs plus, he was vice President, he was governor, deputy governor, lecturer, Phd holder and soon international awards and appointments will start raining down on him. So on what basis does a sane person compare God and satan? That's the kinda gap we are talking about here.
Hmmmnnnn! I smell hate written all over this post. Hate lightly bro, it ain't good for your health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by okeigolo: 12:28pm On May 13, 2015
Well.
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by WILSON(f): 12:43pm On May 13, 2015
THAT'S TO TELL YOU THAT JOE BOY IS A GOOD GUY. HE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SIGN THAT BILL ON THE REDUCTION OF THE PRESIDENT'S POWER BUT HE DECLINED. HE HAS LEFT FOR THEM. SO LETS SEE WHAT CHANGE THEY WILL BRING IN 4 YEARS. WE SHALL REMEMBER HIM WHEN WE CAN FLY ABROAD FROM ANY PART OF NIGERIA WITHOUT FIRST GOING TO BOARD AT LAGOS, WE SHALL REMEMBER HIM WHEN WE CAN ATTEND ANY OF THE 9 FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES FROM ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY, WE SHALL REMEMBER HIM WHEN WE CAN TRAVEL FROM BONNY BY ROAD TO PH. WE SHALL REMEMBER HIM WHEN WE CAN OBTAIN OUR DEGREES IN GAS ENGINEERING RELATED COURSES AT BONNY GAS INSTITUTE. WE SHALL REMEMBER HIM WHEN WE CAN TRAVEL BY TRAINS THAT WAS DEAD FOR YEARS. WE SHALL REMEMBER HIM WHEN WE CAN AIR OUR OPINION WITHOUT BEING PROSECUTED(FOI BILL) INDEED WE SHALL REMEMBER HIM. BY THE WAY, I HEARD AMAECHI MANAGED TO PAY MARCH SALARY YESTERDAY. EREMAIN APRIL OWN O

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Lionsclaw: 12:43pm On May 13, 2015
Now I have notice there are modern day demons holding Nigeria down. They are not repentant politicians like ben bruce who think its time for nigeria to rub shoulders with the big countries of the world or is it the figting politicians like Amechi, GEJ and OBJ who think it is time to shake hands again for a better Nigeria. The real demon of progress is YOU who think no they should continue to fight and YOU who says Ben Bruce should keep quiet just because he had been on board the bad ship. YES repent and allow Nigeria move UP else she will crush you on her way up.
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Yemiolads(f): 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by cochexky: 12:47pm On May 13, 2015
i can believe any lie here but will never take this one . before you even say this , first of all reason the gravity of lost they have cause GEJ so even if any PDP will recouncile with this People i think GEJ should be the last , am saying this from a reasonable source. photo is nothing ok
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Raziii(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2015
If this is true...smh for those tearing their xmas dress for these men! I can't stand for these men except Buhari
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by tete7000(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2015
odave:
Watching jonathan in their midst (obasanjo, amaechi, babangida, buhari, and co) on channels tv yesterday, tho I may not like him(neithher do I pprefer buhari to him) but I was emotional and deeply moved, he looked like a shieep in the midst of wolfs. Being the last meeting, they all gathered to bid him farewell. Never underestimate your enemies and chose your friends rightly, be closer to ur enemies than your friends, coz the greatest enemy might be ur friend. No doubbt Jonathan is a very humble man, he will always have my respect everyday. None of them present can take all he endured, none of them would accept defeat just like that. Don't tribalise my comment, I'm from SW, I'm neither pro APC no pro PDP but I follow events closely

You are very correct. The man has a heart of flesh but chose to dine with stone-hearted and vindictive personality like Obasanjo. He is too simple to navigate the complex socio-political landscape of Nigeria. I however believe he has served the purpose for which he was elevated to that position. If just to set a precedence of incumbent peacefully conceding defeat in a continent where sit-tight syndrome prevails, that is ok for me. Let the next man comes in and play his own part. He promised to wipe out corruption, if he can do just that too, I will be happy and step by step Nigeria will get there someday.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Alexandro2(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2015
NO NEWS
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by weyrey: 1:46pm On May 13, 2015
agurza:
Too late Jonathan, after you allow your wife to come in between you and good people

I'm just here busily searching for sense in this your comment...
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 13, 2015
Were they fighting?
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 13, 2015
agurza:
Too late Jonathan, after you allow your wife to come in between you and good people
who is good people?
Is jonathan a politician?
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by weyrey: 2:16pm On May 13, 2015
agurza:

I'm just here busy searching for any sense in this comment of yours.
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On May 13, 2015
egift:

After Gov. Amaechi and Obasanjo has beat Jonathan black and blue, they are now buying candy for him, trying to make him feel good.
These two are just mean and wonderful grin grin grin grin grin
the two mens are so wicked,they beated Gej before and during the election,now they are playing with him
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by neighbourhud: 4:28pm On May 13, 2015
egift:

After Gov. Amaechi and Obasanjo had beaten Jonathan black and blue, they are now buying candy for him, trying to make him feel good.
These two are just mean and wonderful grin grin grin grin grin
Good sense of humour grin cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by badesco(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
This is a cork and bull story.
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by dadrugz: 4:58pm On May 13, 2015
Nice one by GEJ
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by dayodare49o: 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
Application of a maths topic called SET makes it clear that they all fall I. the same set. Meaning they are all thieves.
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 5:29am On May 14, 2015
sacora:
Too little too late
grin
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by tonytony208(m): 6:24am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=agurza post=33688965]Too late Jonathan, after you allow your wife to come in between you and good people[/quote .

One thing you cannot denynis that gej is a matured man. He is more matured than obasanjo and buhari. Yes, he is!
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by M4gunners: 7:34am On May 14, 2015
agurza:
Who are the good people if i may ask?
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by owobokiri(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2015
philips70:

The Ijaw man I know is not vindictive and very accommodating happy go lucky man. Just that you guys could be very extravagant. Jonathan was supposed to be a very good man who can build bridges but me and you know the gist about the Okrika woman. Even Okrika men, if barcanista will say the truth know this. That woman caused too many problems for Jonathan and must have turned him into the bad man many Nigerians see him to be today.

Jonathan a "bad man"? Only in your dreams, . Maybe a weak president, maybe a laid back c in c, But Jonathan a bad man? No!! Exorcise yourself of the evil propoganda unleashed by tribal jingoist to remove jonathan from office and you will see issues clearer. What did he do to be your typical example of a "bad man"? It is even very nonplussing that the same group of naysayers that consider jonathan evil, will do everythhing possible to project one devilishly sardistic Aremu Obasanjo as a paragon of virture.
Re: Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting by philips70(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2015
owobokiri:

Jonathan a "bad man"? Only in your dreams, . Maybe a weak president, maybe a laid back c in c, But Jonathan a bad man? No!! Exorcise yourself of the evil propoganda unleashed by tribal jingoist to remove jonathan from office and you will see issues clearer. What did he do to be your typical example of a "bad man"? It is even very nonplussing that the same group of naysayers that consider jonathan evil, will do everythhing possible to project one devilishly sardistic Aremu Obasanjo as a paragon of virture.

You are the one who should exorcise of conspiracy theories of how Jonathan failed to secure another tenure. As day breaks and with the advent of the social media citizens awareness is growing higher. If Jonathan existed in the early 2000s he will not suffer what he suffered. His failures are well publicised for all to see and his wife didn't help matters. People are more conscious now than ever. I bet you same fate awaits Buhari if he takes same steps. And if you think anyone really takes any projection of OBJ serious you are on a long thing. OBJ was only used as a tunnel to escape the evil PDP unleashed on this country for 16 years. And yes Jonathan turned himself into a very bad man and there are too many examples that only a book will contain them. Sole reason they are trying to project his early concession as a very big thing so as to cover for all his misdeeds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Ahmed Mu’azu Is INEC Acting Chairman As Mahmood Yakubu Bows Out / Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.