Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US (1939 Views)

Most Populated States In Nigeria 2017(estimates) / For Those Yoruba's Who Say Yoruba's Don't Do Business In The East. / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by ibrahimdoc: 9:54am On May 13, 2015
I am having an argument with my friend and he said Yoruba are far much bigger than Igbos in US, I was surprised because I used to think Igbos are more in US and Yoruba more in UK...Please I need to know the true state of things as per my question..
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by oluwalfa: 9:55am On May 13, 2015
who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by Nobody: 9:57am On May 13, 2015
How will it alleviate fuel scarcity?

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by mekaboy(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2015
Which soup u won use the answer cook?

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by Mynd44: 10:00am On May 13, 2015
*hands then broom*
Oya start sweeping everywhere you find cos you both are obviously too idle

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by missKiffy(f): 10:21am On May 13, 2015
Which kind thread be this nah, what will you gain with the answer sef, will it add money to your account. Some of you just like to bring up threads that incite tribal hate

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by VintageCocktail(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2015
Fanning the embers of tribalism.

Contact me via

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by VintageCocktail(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2015
/
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by AmucheJane(f): 11:10am On May 13, 2015
ibrahimdoc:
I am having an argument with my friend and he said Yoruba are far much bigger than Igbos in US, I was surprised because I used to think Igbos are more in US and Yoruba more in UK...Please I need to know the true state of things as per my question..
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by Lilyomi(f): 11:15am On May 13, 2015
Nigerians are.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by Nobody: 11:16am On May 13, 2015
From my own observation you are right. Igbo's tend to migrate more to the US than Yoruba's who seem to prefer the UK. But this question is inconsequential tho.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by tobtap: 11:21am On May 13, 2015
ibrahimdoc:
NO VALID STATISTICS TO PROVE OR DISAPPROVE OF UR POINTS
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by kuluTemper: 12:02pm On May 13, 2015
HAUSAs, and they are not NOISE makers!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by Svelteb(f): 12:15pm On May 13, 2015
grin
Mynd44:
*hands then broom*
Oya start sweeping everywhere you find cos you both are obviously too idle
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by simpleseyi: 12:42pm On May 13, 2015
ibrahimdoc:

This is the type of arguments that jobless leads to. Go and get a job. Meanwhile Ibos seems to be in large numbers outside the shores of Nigeria; remember that they claim they are the Nigerian Jews and Jews are more outside than inside their country.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by jmoore(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2015
I think the number of rats in US is higher than the combination of Igbos and Yorubas.

So what do you need the research for?

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Who Are More Populated In US by disumusa: 12:49pm On May 13, 2015
Igbos are now from jews again not lagos or fct very embarasin, igbos na which place una migrated from?

(1) (Reply)

Aba Stands Still As Biafran Group Remembers Fallen Heroes / Man Drowns Friend For Refusing To Join His Cult Group In Lagos ( Pictures ) / Twitter Removes 140-Character Limit From Direct Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.