Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku (2041 Views)

I’ll Rather Remain In My House Than Have Sheriff As PDP Chairman— Bode George / EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by midolian(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2015
Chairman and Special Adviser to President Jonathan on Niger Delta Affairs, Kingsley Kuku, has said he would resign as head of the Presidential Amnesty Programme after May 29.

Kuku’s statement followed calls by some influential Niger Delta individuals and groups on the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, to scrap the programme.

Head of Media and Communication in the Presidential Amnesty Office, Dan Alabrah, in a statement quoted Kuku as saying that he would be returning to his village in Ondo rather than serving under the new government.

The statement reads in part: “The chairman wishes to disappoint the plotters as he is not interested in continuing in that office, more so as his boss, President Jonathan, is leaving office on May 29, 2015. As the President is returning to Otuoke in Bayelsa State, Kuku is also going back to Arogbo, his Ijaw community in Ondo State.

“Having diligently served Nigeria for four years, it is time to move on. He is very proud of his achievements under the Amnesty Programme, which is domiciled in his office as Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta.

“No amount of mudslinging, blackmail and campaigns of calumny can erase the spectacular and verifiable achievements recorded by the Amnesty Programme under the Jonathan administration.

“The programme remains one of the shining legacies of the outgoing administration and it will continue to maintain its place as one of the pillars of Nigeria’s economic sustenance and survival.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/ill-prefer-returning-village-working-buhari-kuku/

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by agarawu23(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
only corrupt people will be scared of buhari's administration.

just make sure you trek to Ondo in honour of the person that's ready to take your seat.

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Nobody: 10:09am On May 13, 2015
Lol..you for stay na.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by mcquin(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2015
Just go home. Stop whining.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by midolian(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
mcquin:
Just go home. Stop whining.
no mind am.. Hin know say chop chop no go dey for am under Buhari leadership.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by omenka(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2015
You must be riding on the back of a Centaur thinking Buhari would even imagine retaining you. There's just a thin line of difference between you and Asari.

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by wachakuta(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2015
Hu u be b4?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2015
When light comes, darkness must scamper.

Oya!

Run!

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Mogidi: 10:49am On May 13, 2015
The man speaks for most of us in the SS, I would rather support Idi Amin Dada than support the buko hari leader.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by midolian(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2015
Mogidi:
The man speaks for most of us in the SS, I would rather support Idi Amin Dada than support the buko hari leader.
with or without your support, Buhari is gonna lead us to the promiseland/"moon" your paymaster failed to lead us to.

And I wonder..of what usefulness are Bosoms on a bull? undecided

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Jorussia(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2015
Mogidi:
most of which people in d ss?mind he is from ONDO(sw).

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Mogidi: 11:00am On May 13, 2015
Jorussia:
most of which people in d ss?mind he is from ONDO(sw).

Learn to read and comprehend, I never implied he was from the SS, go and read my post again.
Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Jorussia(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Learn to read and comprehend, I never implied he was from the SS, go and read my post again.
As a Niger deltan,who does not believe in carrying guns,i don't know if SB like kuku exists.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by ElFenomeno1: 11:05am On May 13, 2015
Kingsley Kuku... be rest assured you wont even get the opportunity to serve under Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by themilanway(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2015
Mogidi:

There is nothing comprehensible about your post,dumb as usual.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Mogidi: 11:08am On May 13, 2015
Jorussia:
As a Niger deltan,who does not believe in carrying guns,i don't know if SB like kuku exists.

Coward!!
Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by doctokwus: 11:11am On May 13, 2015
midolian:

“The programme remains one of the shining legacies of the outgoing administration and it will continue to maintain its place as one of the pillars of Nigeria’s economic sustenance and survival.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/ill-prefer-returning-village-working-buhari-kuku/
Amnesty, shining legacy:Kuku
Economic programmes shining legacy:NOI
No queues in petrol stations again, shininglegacy:Madueke
Stopping d oil cabals,shining legacy,Madueke.
Sometimes I wonder if these legacies were all set by d same GEJ administration that's leaving a bankrupt economy with monumental levels of corruption and levels of impunity never before seen,or by another govt.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by BlackTechnology: 11:14am On May 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Coward!!

He is not a SS indigene

I believe he is Yoruba
Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Mogidi: 11:21am On May 13, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He is not a SS indigene

I believe he is Yoruba

He is from the Ijaw community in Ondo state. He spoke the minds of most Niger Deltans don't mean he comes from the Niger Delta.

The Pope speaks my mind every day yet I've never been to Rome and the Pope is not an Edo man.

Fayose speaks for most of us in the South south, Fayose is from Ekiti.
Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Mogidi: 11:24am On May 13, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He is not a SS indigene

I believe he is Yoruba

Got you, I know bros, I can see his tribal marks from here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Buonsenso: 11:39am On May 13, 2015
Misleading headline
Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by Jorussia(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Coward!!
you dey try me?I b your mate?wetin come dey bring all this nonsense?Abi dem tell you say i get business with criminally minded people
Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by midolian(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2015
Buonsenso:
Misleading headline
Am sure u didn't read well..pls read again. The headline isn't a misleading one.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by ibisko04: 1:06pm On May 13, 2015
midolian:
Chairman and Special Adviser to President Jonathan on Niger Delta Affairs, Kingsley Kuku, has said he would resign as head of the Presidential Amnesty Programme after May 29.

Kuku’s statement followed calls by some influential Niger Delta individuals and groups on the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, to scrap the programme.

Head of Media and Communication in the Presidential Amnesty Office, Dan Alabrah, in a statement quoted Kuku as saying that he would be returning to his village in Ondo rather than serving under the new government.

The statement reads in part: “The chairman wishes to disappoint the plotters as he is not interested in continuing in that office, more so as his boss, President Jonathan, is leaving office on May 29, 2015. As the President is returning to Otuoke in Bayelsa State, Kuku is also going back to Arogbo, his Ijaw community in Ondo State.

“Having diligently served Nigeria for four years, it is time to move on. He is very proud of his achievements under the Amnesty Programme, which is domiciled in his office as Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta.

“No amount of mudslinging, blackmail and campaigns of calumny can erase the spectacular and verifiable achievements recorded by the Amnesty Programme under the Jonathan administration.

Kuku and his friends are among the people that must be probes and punished in this outgoing government .

1 Like

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by vecman22(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Why are yu finding it hard to open yur eyes and see dat buhari is now yur president (elect)..pls wake up, cos e go soon clare you tongue tongue

Mogidi ni Agidi kor

1 Like

Re: I’ll Rather Return To My Village Than Work With Buhari –kuku by tjfulloption(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2015
am allergic to reading long stories meant for the gods.
ta lonje kuku gan?

(1) (Reply)

Salaries: FG's Condition Worse Than States, Says Oshiomole / Has Senator Saraki Goofed Again?(Call for him to delete offensive tweet) / MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Buried In Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.