Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Watch Amber Rose Proves Her Butt Is “real” By Letting Ru Paul Squeeze Them. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Watch Amber Rose Proves Her Butt Is “real” By Letting Ru Paul Squeeze Them. (6053 Views)

I Regretted Not Signing Phyno, 9ice And Kiss Daniel | Says Paul Okoye Of Psquare / God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose / Amber Rose To Arrive In Lagos On January 31st For D'banj's 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Amber Rose Proves Her Butt Is “real” By Letting Ru Paul Squeeze Them. by nex(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
Amber Rose appeared on yesterday’s episode of Good Work , a plastic surgery themed chat show hosted by drag queen Ru Paul which airs on E!.

To prove that her much talked about azz is real, he asks her if he can squeeze it & she says yes. When does Amber ever say no to a man trying to tap current?

So he squeezes and lifts her fabulous azz I have to say, then gives his verdict, saying, “This s–t is real. This case is closed! I love it,”

However that s–t may not be all the way real because when Mz Rose was still dating Yeezus, her yansh was no where near the size it is now, she says it’s because she is now a mom and has put on weight, but she is the same size everywhere, so she’s trying to tell us the weight she put on only went to her derriere? Girl bye!

3 words: Brazillian Butt Lift. Google it!

SEE VIDEO AT: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/05/13/watch-amber-rose-proves-her-butt-is-real-by-letting-ru-paul-squeeze-them-on-live-tv-but-is-it-really-real/

I have nothing against surgery, everyone in Hollywood does it & more and more Nigerian women are even getting their butts done! If it’s gonna make you feel better about yourself go for it…just don’t over do it like Kim Kardashian who no longer looks like her old self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Amber Rose Proves Her Butt Is “real” By Letting Ru Paul Squeeze Them. by soomie: 6:06am On May 19, 2015
Ajukuti..com

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Miraculous Transformation (photos) / Lmaooo! What Is Wrong With This Photo? [the Kiss Of Life] / Join Our Film Production Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.