Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,439 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Motor Accident. Joke Of The Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Motor Accident. Joke Of The Day. (611 Views)

Joke Of The Day. / In What Country Will You Find This Kind Of Motor. (pictures) / Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motor Accident. Joke Of The Day. by mascotbest(f): 10:29am On May 13, 2015
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident.

It’s a bad one, caused by the woman’s reckless driving.

Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, “So, you’re a man.

That’s interesting. I’m a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There’s nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days.”

The man replied, ”I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!" The woman continued, “And look at this, here’s another miracle.

My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn’t break.

Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.”

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman.

The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.The man asks, “Aren’t you having any?” She replies, “Nah.

I think I’ll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence.” (drunk driving offence) Adam ate the apple again !Men will NEVER learn !Women will Never change! Facebook​​​​​ Tweet​​​​​ 281

Twice Wish:

A guy was in a cave, looking for treasure.

He found an old lamp, rubbed it, and a genie came out.

The genie said, "I will grant you three wishes, but your ex-wife will get double." The man agreed and said, "I wish I had a mansion."

The genie granted it, and his ex-wife got two mansions.

The man said, "I would like a million dollars."

The genie again granted it and his ex-wife got two million dollars.

Then the man said, "Scare me half to death." Facebook​​​​​ Tweet​​​​​ 206, And
Read more...

"GET MORE LAUGHING JOKES @ #entertainment-world

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(must See) >>> / Nairalanders Lol So If You See Death You Go Denie Your Father / See This Hilarious Notice On A Building In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.