Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Help Your Sister - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Your Sister (532 Views)

Any Lagos Job On Civil Engineering (pz Kindly Help Your Sister) / please i am drying. help your brother.24 october 2016 / 9 Online Resources That Will Help Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Sister by Chibaby87(f): 11:12am On May 13, 2015
Somebody should help me, am having interview on Saturday and is written interview. I don't know what they will ask cos is my first experience.
Re: Help Your Sister by StPete: 11:32am On May 13, 2015
[s]Don’t be scared, Interviewers don’t bite and they are not spirits.
Find out about the company, that will give you an edge.
Prepare yourself the best way you possibly can.
And then leave the rest to faith.
[/s]
I wish you good luck.

P.S Since it’s written Interview, I guess all you need is your thinking cap.
Re: Help Your Sister by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 13, 2015
Eya

So you are my sister.
But I will just tell you to talk all the good things you know about yourself that can land you the job.

(1) (Reply)

Staying Motivated When Negativity Seems To Be All Around You / Etisalat Nigeria Latest Jobs (7 Positions) / Job Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.