Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

"How Muazu Sold 2015 Elections To Tinubu In A Secret Meeting" - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How Muazu Sold 2015 Elections To Tinubu In A Secret Meeting" - Fayose (400 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Aregbesola Visits Bola Tinubu In His House, Bourdillon Ikoyi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Muazu Sold 2015 Elections To Tinubu In A Secret Meeting" - Fayose by Nobody: 11:12am On May 13, 2015
Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State Governor, has released more damning allegations against Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, the embattled National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Fayose claims Mu'azu held a secret meeting with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, where he sold the 2015 elections to the APC.

Fayose-ayodele1-610x250

Fayose Spoke on Monday, May 11, 2015, during a programme on Channels TV titled: ‘View from the Top.’

“Shortly before my election, he (Mu’azu) was to see me and I waited for him in his house for about five hours and then he came out to say he was sorry and that we should give him space. He said the Yoruba people should give him some space because he was expecting someone who did not want to see any Yoruba man.

“I left his house but kept a tab on him. His house is like a ring road and I came back to find out who had come to see him and the person was Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. That is the truth. When I returned to his house, he told me that I should not be annoyed that it was Tinubu that came to visit him. I was worried because the Ekiti election was just five days away and I almost lost my breath.

“The day the presidential election held, the chairman was not in the country. On the day the names of our candidates were to be submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission, our chairman was in Lagos, on his way to Singapore.

“I was with President Jonathan on that day and I told him to call him. The President did not know that Mu’azu was in Lagos on his way to Singapore. Even when he traveled recently, he said he had a problem with his left hand and wanted to travel abroad for treatment. However, he called some people and told them that he had deceived the President. You must be consistent in character. I am saying everything on camera; let him come out to deny these allegations. I don’t want to be in a PDP where we have betrayers of all sorts,” Fayose said.

Fayose had earlier urged the party’s national chairman to resign by emulating the British Labour Party leader, Ed Miliband, as well as Liberal Democrats leader, Nick Clegg, who resigned after their parties defeat at the polls.

Mu’azu, while reacting to Fayose’s allegations, denied ever meeting Tinubu. He advised the Ekiti governor to pay more attention on governing his state rather than chasing shadows.

http://.com/discussion/2463/how-muazu-sold-2015-elections-to-tinubu-in-a-secret-meeting-fayose/p1
Re: "How Muazu Sold 2015 Elections To Tinubu In A Secret Meeting" - Fayose by drtwist(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2015
Ops u know why I space book.

No

because this topic is already in another tread.

Don't quote just trying to adopt to one chance change

What are you still planning to read

The

End
Re: "How Muazu Sold 2015 Elections To Tinubu In A Secret Meeting" - Fayose by fineguy11(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2015
Hummm...the same way and manner fayose said he saw GMB in a london hospital,,taking injections.....a man that publicly bashed his mother as one that ''wears pampers''shldnt be taken seriously....i personnaly think fayose has discovered his calling...he'wld make a good bounty hunter since he gets ''turned on'' tracking people all over the country...
Re: "How Muazu Sold 2015 Elections To Tinubu In A Secret Meeting" - Fayose by aare07(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2015
'k

(1) (Reply)

House Speaker: We’ve Not Endorsed Any Candidate-pdp Reps / Do You Like New Crystal Clear Silicone Case For Iphone 6 & 6 Plus ? / Governor Fayose Meets With Aggrieved Ekiti APC Lawmakers In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.