Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,706 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Please How Do I Synchronize My Android Contact To My Bb? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Do I Synchronize My Android Contact To My Bb? (439 Views)

How To Transfer Blackberry Contact To Android Through Bluetooth / Help!!!!!!!! My Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb / Please Which Subscription Can I Use For My Bb+hotspot To Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Synchronize My Android Contact To My Bb? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 13, 2015
Hi.. good morning gurus in the house. Please I need your help. How do I copy phone contacts from android to BlackBerry? I'll appreciate Ur responses.
Re: Please How Do I Synchronize My Android Contact To My Bb? by dragnet: 4:15pm On May 13, 2015
DavidGodwin:
Hi.. good morning gurus in the house. Please I need your help. How do I copy phone contacts from android to BlackBerry? I'll appreciate Ur responses.

Use the email with which you've registered your google apps on your android on your blackberry, then sync your contacts. Anytime you add any new contact on any of the devices, you'll get it on both.
Re: Please How Do I Synchronize My Android Contact To My Bb? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
dragnet:

Use the email with which you've registered your google apps on your android on your blackberry, then sync your contacts. Anytime you add any new contact on any of the devices, you'll get it on both.
Thanks bro. I'm sorry for not responding on time. Happy new yr, sir

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Patent Could Double Smartphone Battery Life / Q10 / The Thing About Water And Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.