Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Where My Brother Is, That Is Where I Am. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where My Brother Is, That Is Where I Am. (579 Views)

Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" / Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where My Brother Is, That Is Where I Am. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2015
No amount of hate will force me to love our "hosts".

I am currently listening to Radio Biafra and am loving what I am hearing.

I especially loved that last caller that called you know who terrorist-elect. grin

Please my brothers tune in: They are now bashing Okorocha.
http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
Re: Where My Brother Is, That Is Where I Am. by ruggedboy01: 2:06pm On May 13, 2015
Lolz....... them de call gej "IMBECILIC GEJ" for that station ni...... shocked angry shocked sad

But the devil I know is better than the angel from the west grin cheesy
Re: Where My Brother Is, That Is Where I Am. by crownprince102: 2:10pm On May 13, 2015
You know what? Albert Einstein said; "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I 'm not sure about the formal"

Lalasticlala, I 've been banned again oooo. On that same thread in sport section.

Fixed
Re: Where My Brother Is, That Is Where I Am. by crownprince102: 2:10pm On May 13, 2015
If the Igbos really know what they want, they will have achieved Biafra long ago. Lack of foresight and indecision has been the major setback for the realism of Biafra.

* We want Biafra! - MASSOB
* Lagos is no man's land - Igbo traders
* We will secede if we are marginalized - Ohaneze
* Biafra? Count us out - Ijaw
* One Nigeria - Big Igbo business men

Which one are you fighting for? If their has been unity in the minds of you people, Biafra will have been achieved long ago not through force or cohersion but through "Refrendum".

2 Likes

Re: Where My Brother Is, That Is Where I Am. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 13, 2015
crownprince102:
If the Igbos really know what they want, they will have achieved Biafra long ago. Lack of foresight and indecision has been the major setback for the realism of Biafra.

* We want Biafra! - MASSOB
* Lagos is no man's land - Igbo traders
* We will secede if we are marginalized - Ohaneze
* Biafra? Count us out - Ijaw
* One Nigeria - Big Igbo business men

Which one are you fighting for? If their has been unity in the minds of you people, Biafra will have been achieved long ago not through force or cohersion but through "Refrendum".

Please help me tell them because if I should say anything now Nairaland will ban me for another 1Week.

1 Like

Re: Where My Brother Is, That Is Where I Am. by asha80(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
No amount of hate will force me to love our "hosts".

I am currently listening to Radio Biafra and am loving what I am hearing.

I especially loved that last caller that called you know who terrorist-elect. grin

Please my brothers tune in: They are now bashing Okorocha.
http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
rubbish station for the emotionally challenged

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Spotted – 8 Cyclists Enroute Abuja From Daura, Katsina / Egypt Sentences Mohamed Morsi To Death / VP Sambo, Wife Seek Forgiveness From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.