Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

I'm In Love Again - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm In Love Again (808 Views)

I Think I'm In Love With ~kilz~ / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / I'm In Love With Hotstepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love Again by Dvampire(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2006
Damn! Here i go again! Finally, I'm in love again and this time it's with this lady I met on nairaland. She's got fire, she's got passion, kiss she's got that coca-cola bottle shape. I just hope she's not another heart breaker on the prowl cos if she does, I'll not hesitate to sink my fangs into her jugular. Her name? That's gonna be on a seperate thread
Re: I'm In Love Again by CalabarMan(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2006
Don't paste her name, just enjoy your new found love privately. Best of luck man.
Re: I'm In Love Again by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2006
so, hapi for u.met a cutie 2.
we share hobbies,the wild hobbies only.
hope it lasts n i pray it does.
Re: I'm In Love Again by iice(f): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2006
Congrats
Re: I'm In Love Again by Dvampire(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2006
undecided hey, i appreciate your being happy for me and all your messages of goodwill but to tell you all the truth, i am scared. the whole thing is just happening so damn faster than my vampire instincts can comprehend undecided
Re: I'm In Love Again by Egede(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2006
Man enjoy it while it last, that's the way it goes. grin
Re: I'm In Love Again by deyour(f): 5:01pm On May 15, 2007
What is her name?

What is her name?

What is her name?

What is her name?

What is her name?

What is her name? grin grin
Re: I'm In Love Again by OmoEko1(f): 6:01pm On May 15, 2007
CalabarMan:

Don't paste her name, just enjoy your new found love privately. Best of luck man.
Why are u spoiling the show grin grin grin

@topic

That Good am so happy for both of you cheesy cheesy

So how long have your been dating now

And was it love at first sight lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[center]

[size=17pt]SO WHAT IS THE SPECIAL GIRL NAME, PLZ TELL US [/size] [/center]
Re: I'm In Love Again by Creamish(f): 7:16pm On May 15, 2007
Love ooooo love cheesy
Re: I'm In Love Again by abike09(f): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Love love love...I dnt believe in love!! sad
Re: I'm In Love Again by YabaLeftist: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2015
abike09:
Love love love...I dnt believe in love!! sad

Hmm, your personal text is quite instructive tho.
Re: I'm In Love Again by bvegas2020: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.

(1) (Reply)

Can There Be True Love As In Literal True Love Without Money? / Honorably / 2007:have You Spoken To Any Nairalander This Year? Who? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.