Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) (2823 Views)

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos / Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos) / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by samueleto(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2015
18-year-old Adrianne, from Michigan, USA, has a REALLY long Tongue. Also, when we say long, we mean long… as in, she can touch her eye ball with it.

Truth be told, Adrianne figures her tongue may be the longest on the planet, as indicated by her estimations its a lolloping 4 inches in length when completely extended, and the present record holder Nick Stoeberl's is a simple 3.9 inches.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sxE3mvaRh68/VVMpgy3A5XI/AAAAAAAAH8M/mOScyNBovZU/s400/ad_168376233.jpg[/img]

In the same way as other abilities, it appears that Adrianne's tongue may keep running in her crew.

Her mom Julianne affirmed: 'Her incredible granddad – his tongue was long, my mom had a long tongue, I have a long tongue, and now she does'

However, Adrianne is sharp not to give her a chance to predecessors take all the grandness.

She countered: 'I feel as if I may have acquired it, yet I think with time and me being the strange child that I was and continually standing out my tongue, it could have extended it.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZfpBrW-X0f8/VVMpg9XtA8I/AAAAAAAAH8Q/N2G59699fhk/s400/ad_168376245.jpg[/img]

While she sits tight for affirmation on her record, Adrianne has been imparting her ability to the world by means of a progression of Youtube features, and passes by the epithet 'Long tongue Lewis'.

Yet, despite the fact that Adrianne's beau, Tim Hegedus, is glad for her (perhaps record holding) resource, he's not exactly awed by a portion of the consideration she's got on the web.

He whined: 'It's the web so there's a considerable measure of abnormal individuals there. I've seen a few remarks that have made me uncomfortable.'
Source: http://shoutnaija..com/2015/05/the-girl-who-may-have-largest-tongue-in.html
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by oluwadamilolah(f): 2:19pm On May 13, 2015
Weird undecided
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by Yustash001(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2015
Snaky tongue...
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by Deiok(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2015
No one i repeat no one can win this girl in bad mouthing.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by midolian(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2015
This 1 na chameleon o

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by benuejosh: 3:09pm On May 13, 2015
Disgusting
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 13, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by simplex2: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
Keep thinking of getting a blow'job from her...

would be ecstatic!

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by donbenedict(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2015
simplex2:
Keep thinking of getting a blow'job from her...

would be ecstatic!
perv

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by simplex2: 5:16pm On May 13, 2015
donbenedict:
perv

Don't tell me you didn't wonder how it will feel to have that warm tongue enclosing your dckk?

Na to start dey speak in tongues almost immediately...

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 13, 2015
feel like sucking it
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by juman(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2015
Hmm, God is great.

"Allah creates what He wills for verily Allah has power over all things". Quran: 24:45.
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by donbenedict(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2015
simplex2:

Don't tell me you didn't wonder how it will feel to have that warm tongue enclosing your dckk?

Na to start dey speak in tongues almost immediately...
no I ddnt... She would make a good lesb

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by holatin(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2015
meeting her on a blind date,you be like GHOOD IS MY EYED SEEING DOUBLE
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by majalisa(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2015
benuejosh:
Disgusting
not as disgusting as ur silly comment
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by nikkiking(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2015
Snake tongue
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by benuejosh: 6:57pm On May 13, 2015
majalisa:
not as disgusting as ur silly comment
hey! I can't notice you coz I ain't gay.
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by majalisa(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2015
benuejosh:
hey! I can't notice you coz I ain't gay.
troll
Re: The Girl Who May Have The Largest Tongue In The World (photos) by benuejosh: 7:05pm On May 13, 2015
majalisa:
trol
FOOL *tongue out*

(1) (Reply)

Girls What Would You Do In This Tight Condition? / What Do You Have To Say About This Girl's Photo Post? / Actress Funke Akindele Currently Getting Married With Rapper Lover? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.