Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Investors Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Needed (511 Views)

Partners Or Investors Needed In Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business!!! / Investors Needed / Investors Needed In A Profitable Business Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed by SenR(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2015
My name is STANLEY, a young and vibrant unemployed graduate from a university in Nigeria
and have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.

Recently I came up with a business idea that can generate an annual income of One Hundred and Sixty-Nine Million Naira (#169,000,000),
with an initial investment capital of Ten Million Naira (#10,000,000).

I have done the feasibility study for this business and paper documentation too which covers everything about the business from the start to finish as well as the operation of the business.

Please I need genuine investors that would invest in this business and not want to steal my business idea, or where can I find were to borrow money with flexible repayment plan without collateral.

Please i need your help and advise on how to go about this rather than sit idle at home doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Investors Needed by Chuksab: 5:45pm On May 13, 2015
Mr Stanley, I will advise you flog your idea with someone you trust, you may not see the downside of the business to enable you come with a more feasible profit. If I may ask, can't the business start on a smaller scale and later scale it up? I think you should be ingenious enough to get that out and also look at JV partnership, use synergy to cut cost and retain a chunk share in the project.

Aside the idea, what other value are you bringing in - monetary investment I mean?

All the same best of luck!

gospechuksatgmail.com

1 Like

Re: Investors Needed by chyjio(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2015
I've been here before. Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY will invest in your idea if you haven't invested anything. I'll advise you to scale down and start from somewhere. And secondly, don't think your idea is the biggest asset you have. Someone can copy your idea and become more successful than you if they have a talented executive team and the resources. Final word : start it first, then we'll see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investors Needed by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 17, 2015
The profit margin doesn't sound very realistic in our present dat economy and business environment. where are you based? astondejumor@gmail.com we can exchange contacts and talk but your level of commitment towards would need to be known. Everybody has ideas and concepts but when you have not committed yourself anyway financially how do you get people to buy into itjust a food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Investors Needed by nneca: 11:21pm On May 17, 2015
Rather than waiting for someone to invest 10,000,000.00 in your idea? which as a matter of fact just an idea, I would advice you bring your idea to life. start with what you have; no matter how small, start something. with a strong realistic business plan and the 3 P's. Passion, Perseverance and patience, the sky is your limit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Formal Govt. Lagos State Best Friend Invitation / New Naira Exchange Rates.... / Newly Arrived Directly From The U.s Toyota Camry(spider) In Phc..view Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.