Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,487 members, 7,843,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend (23885 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by gamaliel121(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
I think this things will continue as long as we keep giving arms to unstable people...we just recruit people anyhow into the police..that's not very nice...we should make sure the pple we are r giving these arms to are stable enough to control themselves when personal issues like this comes up...we just have plenty problems in this country...#whichwayoutnigeria?
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by missKiffy(f): 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
todayguest:
cause of these occurrences?
Not just this, am not just a fan of men in uniform, especially policemen
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ElFenomeno1: 12:25pm On May 14, 2015
ijustdey:

your response lack common knowledge...

why did she play double game at first
playing the policeman and his best friend at the same time

You are a fu...cking donut!

They had issues... She moved on to another man, someone else she fancied.

What is wrong with that?

Fu....cking brainless buffoon!
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ijustdey: 12:37pm On May 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a fu...cking donut!

They had issues... She moved on to another man, someone else she fancied.

What is wrong with that?

Fu....cking brainless buffoon!

never knew I was talking with a kid......
so, I just look past your stu--pid ranting

where was it stated that she had breakup with the guy.
the landlord says the guy was the lover they all know with her and she was cheating with the other guy

she was playing a game with the man she had a son with and he decided to treat her Bleep up....
you will soon grow up
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by todayguest(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
missKiffy:

is't cause of what the public say about them or something else?
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ijustdey: 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
youmour:

You think say women dey reason? Lol dem never evolve reach that level when we don dey since.

The fear of sharing a home with someone that could strike you like a viper over one small matter dey scare me no be small, when i don hammer i go just involve one smallie somewhere when go born male pikin for me to carry my legacy

its just few bad egg that wants to destroy the whole crates..........

there are lots who still acts normal and are rational to stay faithful till the end
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 14, 2015
ijustdey:

its just few bad egg that wants to destroy the whole crates..........

there are lots who still acts normal and are rational to stay faithful till the end

Bro,that one never see wetin go make am react turn to the hulk,i was once an advocate like you oh but right now my eyes are open,dont give your heart fully to any other woman except your mother and you will live long
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by todayguest(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2015
missKiffy:

is't cause of what the public say about them or their work?
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by missKiffy(f): 12:56pm On May 14, 2015
todayguest:
is't cause of what the public say about them or their work?
Their work, their image, etc
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 14, 2015
I don't pity police ……They suck human blood when they demand from people things forcefully.
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by todayguest(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2015
missKiffy:

Their work, their image, etc
is their work really that bad? If reply is YES. Could you explain more? For their image, our govt brought the rot on them. Do you know, our officers are always rated high by UN?
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by simplymade(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=119311
thats what she deserved

Rest in pieces to the bi.tch
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by pak: 1:23pm On May 14, 2015
Islie:
By her stupid actions.........

She allowed sexual pleasure to override her sense of reasoning.
Now the little boy is now an orphan because the man is going to prison for his actions

Why should you blame her for her death...
By your own estimation. You might consider it wrong for her to sleep with another man....
But this does not in anyway justify her killing , especially considering they were not even married!
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ijustdey: 1:24pm On May 14, 2015
youmour:

Bro,that one never see wetin go make am react turn to the hulk,i was once an advocate like you oh but right now my eyes are open,dont give your heart fully to any other woman except your mother and you will live long

that's why you love with your HEAD and not your heart....... because the head is better to dispatch justice and reason than the heart
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by airzzee(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Transactional relationships.

Happen because thanks to the bad economic climate...most women do not have jobs...so stylishly turn to the oldest profession to survive...only they do not ''set up shop'' so to speak.

That's not correct! There are hundreds of thousands of ladies out there who are hardworking, and are sustaining themselves. Do you know that a roadside corn (maize) roaster or yam/plantain roaster makes enough money daily to fend for herself and her immediate family? Please, change that opinion immediately!

Sleeping around in the name of hardship or joblessness is not a tenable excuse. There are prostitutes even in Europe and America!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by omooba969(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2015
gbengus17:
may her soul rest in peace. which one is better, HIV OR BULLET. ALL NA DEATH THROUGH YOUR PROPERTY. the policeman to me is very foolish, he ought to have, IN LAW, SHOOT THE MAN, as an intruder, now he will face murder charges.

Which law r u referring to? Dnt u knw dat in law, shooting&killing d man is called excessive force. The policeman's action is disproportionate in response to wot happened, meaning HE HAS NO RIGHT TO KILL EITHER OF THEM. He acted out of jealousy, rage.. IMO

So plz if u r fascinated abt d body of law, brush up ur knowledge of it cos as it is, ur knowledge of it is WARPED !

10x
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by dre11(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2015
Certifiedboss:

That best friend has been a enemy for long

That's the bitter truth.....

How can someone call himself a good friend and still drills the baby mama of his so called friend
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Islie: 3:23pm On May 14, 2015
pak:

Why should you blame her for her death...
By your own estimation. You might consider it wrong for her to sleep with another man....
But this does not in anyway justify her killing , especially considering they were not even married!

Killing her is wrong
So also her cheating is also wrong.....

But, she knows who she is in a relationship with........ A Nigeria police who some of them thinks with their gun
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Certifiedboss: 4:19pm On May 14, 2015
dre11:

That's the bitter truth.....

How can someone call himself a good friend and still drills the baby mama of his so called friend

No friend should do that . A best find shouldn't even catch feelings for a girl I've dated before . I will assume that he had that intention even when I was dating the girl

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2015
ijustdey:

that's why you love with your HEAD and not your heart....... because the head is better to dispatch justice and reason than the heart

True that
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by dre11(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
Certifiedboss:

No friend should do that . A best find shouldn't even catch feelings for a girl I've dated before . I will assume that he had that intention even when I was dating the girl

I have to like your comment because you just spoke the bitter truth which some people on this forum doesn't wanna take
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by pyyxxaro: 5:34pm On May 14, 2015
tonero230:

The same way your wife is gonna be sharing her's to your friends

The same way ur daughter is gonna to be sharing her's to ur son n dog grin
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by tonero230(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2015
pyyxxaro:

The same way ur daughter is gonna to be sharing her's to ur son n dog grin

Don't have a daughter.douche man
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by pyyxxaro: 5:58pm On May 14, 2015
tonero230:

Don't have a daughter.douche man

Sorry I forget say u be slowpoke grin douche slowpoke cry
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Fourwinds: 7:48pm On May 14, 2015
bigtt76:
And of course a new Book Haram member in the making is born.

women and BLOCOS are undetachable
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 14, 2015
#save the bullets for armed robbers.when dem here heavy fire from robbers dem no go go.ndi ara
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Onyiido: 9:26pm On May 14, 2015
ijustdey:

but, why should the lady choose the man best friend to dey shine her Congo

why
why
Something like thus happened at my area sometime ago where a mopol shot an inspector who he claimed was dating his girlfriend, shot the so called girlfriend $ killed himself. Sometimes the way they kill is as if they were injected with a poisonous substance be4 they carry out their foolish act of killing. This should serve as a lesson to them who date the force guys knowing they are as well married. God will save us from them all
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by danlaw: 10:34pm On May 14, 2015
Only mad ladies marry policemen. Nigerian Policemen are a group of organized crime syndicate that cover their own crime. A group of policemen men would organize themselves and start arresting people on the street and tag them as robbers and start extorting money from them.If you fail to agree to pay, they can have you killed.

Someone officially armed by the Nigerian police would use same gun given to them to rub and kill innocent citizens.
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ijustdey: 12:01am On May 15, 2015
danlaw:
Only mad ladies marry policemen. Nigerian Policemen are a group of organized crime syndicate that cover their own crime. A group of policemen men would organize themselves and start arresting people on the street and tag them as robbers and start extorting money from them.If you fail to agree to pay, they can have you killed.

Someone officially armed by the Nigerian police would use same gun given to them to rub and kill innocent citizens.

are you saying we don't have sane and well mannered cops in the police force because I have meet some sha
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by macino1(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2015
FOOLISHMEN oh sorry policemen killing these days like mad. Dating ladies hope you are on red alert.
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ijustdey: 7:42am On May 15, 2015
Onyiido:
Something like thus happened at my area sometime ago where a mopol shot an inspector who he claimed was dating his girlfriend, shot the so called girlfriend $ killed himself. Sometimes the way they kill is as if they were injected with a poisonous substance be4 they carry out their foolish act of killing. This should serve as a lesson to them who date the force guys knowing they are as well married. God will save us from them all

That's why I believe most policemen should undergo psychology and physiatrist evaluation before and after enrollment.

This to understand their state of mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / Border Closure: Customs Seizes 1,072 Vehicles, 19,000 Bags Of Foreign Rice / Woman Pours Hot Water On Nursing Mother (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.