Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat (987 Views)

Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat by kaylad1(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2015
Former Governor of Kogi state, Prince Audu Abubakar has declared his interest to contest the next governorship election in the state later this year.
DAILY POST reports that Prince Audu who was governor on the platform of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) from 1999 to 2003 said he will now be contesting the October 2015 election on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC) .
He said contesting the race is important because his people want him to. His words, ''The voice of men is the voice of God. The people are yearning for me to come back because of my performance between 1999 and 2003. And with PDP in power, a lot of people are wallowing in abject poverty in the midst of plenty.
''As a matter of facts Kogi is my baby and if I turn my back to it, if I do that it will make me an irresponsible father''.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/audu-declares-for-kogi-governorship-seat.111691/
Re: Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat by Blastos(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2015
Showtime!
Re: Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat by doctokwus: 4:28pm On May 13, 2015
Kogi state is ripe for the taking by APC but is someone with a lot of garbage like Audu the right man?I don't think so and APC will be well adviced to chose it's gubernatorial candidate with all sense of responsibility.
Re: Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat by apeoyemojo: 4:57pm On May 13, 2015
With the blessings of Tinubu,ajumobi,amosun,Aregbesola and a host of other APC bigwigs,he contested the governorship elections only four years ago and LOST WOEFULLY. If his people loved him,why did he LOSE?
Re: Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat by bola555(f): 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
Why Prince Abubakar Audu again after he failed to deliver in his first tenure? Why are we recycling criminals in govt and praise corrupt ppl in the circle?

2 Likes

Re: Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat by kokoA(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
This man wants to ruin APC's chances of winning Kogi.. As it is, it's sure going to be a slam dunk for APC having won the three senatorial seat, almost all the federal house membership, etc but with a candidate like Audu (Although he is 1million times better than Wada) my fingers are crossed!
Re: Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat by simpleseyi: 5:22pm On May 13, 2015
Lets see whether he will not be in Kirikiri before election time.
Re: Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat by jamace(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2015
Local champion! grin

1 Like

Re: Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Seat by hassan85(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2015
As much as pdps candidate d sitin gov s a complite mess, i'm not comfortabl with ds Audu. Yes hes d BEST gov kogi ever produced but y ds re cycling? I dont like ds.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister With An Anti-aircraft Gun.... / Wanted Nyako Returns, Plans To Meet Buhari / Photo: National Assembly Updates Website With Senator Bukola Saraki As SP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.