Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

stay out of drugs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / stay out of drugs (3388 Views)

Halima Habubakar Shared Her 1st Bald Photos Afta 2 Months of Drugs Complications / Music Star Tekno Bemoans His Endless Number Of Drugs Due To Poor Health [PICS] / What A Shame!! Popular Actress Caught With 15 Packages Of Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

stay out of drugs by iamrealdeji(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2015
Any one who tells you to try weed or any hard drugs,that it's good for the body or brain hates you with passion,drug addiction is what made Kurt Cobain of Nirvana at the peak of his carrier run away from under the watch of his girlfriend and dr,ran around for 3 days and shot himself on the head the 4th day.
That's what drug does,i ain't trying to preach,nope,but if you use weed,codeine and other drugs,its better you stop it today,you just get. Away from the mental distress for the moment and get back to the depression you're trying to expel when the drug gets less effective,if you take it because you're trying to be social,you're disgusting and a piece of sh:it,there's nothing to be proud of in smoking weed,popping pills and taking drugs,because it runs people mad,is that social life? when you run mad,those you're trying to show off to and those that thought you are the same people that will talk behind your back and diss you and mock you and treat you like you don't belong there anymore,no one wants to associate themselves with a lunatic.
Drug addiction is what ruins DMX carrier,it drove him to trying to steal car even after having 5 consecutive number 1 albums on billboard,he made money and blew everything like a gust of wind on drugs,he got arrested more than 10 times,all related to drug addiction.
Anyone who consumes any form of drugs shouldn't be trusted in the society,they can kill,they can steal,they can rape,they can do anything,so there is nothing social about it.
Don't let rappers and singers talk you into doing anything negative,smoking weed and taking codeine,music should be listened to for fun and entertainment,if you listen to rap and practice what they say,you're just trying to ruin yourself for people that don't even know you exist,that girl,are you trying to smoke that weed like Rihanna and Beyonce cos they're smoking on stage? That boy,are you trying to smoke that weed because your favorite musician and actor talks about it or smokes it? I pity your life,these rappers and singers are advocates of human destruction,they destroy foolish fans and make money off that or you think anyone of them knows you or gives a phuck if you die or run mad?most of these celebs are rich and just look happy but they are battling with drug addiction and they want you to enter their band wagon,they want to make money,spend money,famous and enjoy the fame alone,but don't want to face the problems of drug addiction alone,they want to go through it with you cos you're a loyal fan and you love them right? Stop thinking you know how to smoke weed or use any drug in a healthy way that won't affect you,those before you that are more conscious than you have ran mad,and faced numerous other drug related problems,so try not to know what they gain from it and if you use it,try to break free,no one can help you,you're the only one that can help yourself out of it.
Stay outta drugs,its very addictive and extremely destructive
Re: stay out of drugs by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
eeshh embarassed so sad. Beyonce doesn't smoke drugs undecided
Re: stay out of drugs by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 13, 2015
Am here to read comments cool
Re: stay out of drugs by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 13, 2015
Whoooaaa...hol'up there...u stomped on rappers angry aaaahh excuse me but rappers rap about their life experiences...and its up for every listeners if they wanna take drugs or not...
And by the way, stop kicking out hip hop coz u know nothin...but ur Signature says sumtin abt U! cool
Re: stay out of drugs by iamrealdeji(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eeshh embarassed so sad.
Beyonce doesn't smoke drugs undecided
sweetie,are you her PA? Or how do you know everything about her? I've seen her smoke blunt on stage before,In fact,i was outside that day when my mum called me to come and see Beyonce smoking,and I came in to see her shown somewhere at a little dark corner smoking blunt on the stage
Re: stay out of drugs by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
sweetie,are you her PA? Or how do you know everything about her? I've seen her smoke blunt on stage before,In fact,i was outside that day when my mum called me to come and see Beyonce smoking,and I came in to see her shown somewhere at a little dark corner smoking blunt on the stage
no offense, buh lies undecided
Even if she does smoke, at least she's not a drug addict.
Re: stay out of drugs by iamrealdeji(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
Whoooaaa...hol'up there...u stomped on rappers angry aaaahh excuse me but rappers rap about their life experiences...and its up for every listeners if they wanna take drugs or not...
And by the way, stop kicking out hip hop coz u know nothin...but ur Signature says sumtin abt U! cool
I'm doing this because I lost a friend to drug use last week and hate to see any of my brothers or sisters fall victim,this is none of your business Kashy,this is Nigeria. You ain't a Nigerian,why are you trying to intervene just for Nigerian drug users not to be sober once? Are you one of those sent by foreigners to screw us up here? If you like,you can encourage your fellow Filipinas to rely on hard drugs,you can even turn them to crack heads if you like,but these are my own people,so this is none of your business,you said you wanted to learn pidgin,does learning pidgin require you to criticize we the hosts that are trying to teach you the language? I even once contributed in teaching you pidgin,is this how to pay us back? Pls,we are Nigerians and we are very accomodating,don't be bitchy,and don't do stuffs to assassinate our character here
Re: stay out of drugs by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'm doing this because I lost a friend to drug use last week and hate to see any of my brothers or sisters fall victim,this is none of your business Kashy,this is Nigeria. You ain't a Nigerian,why are you trying to intervene just for Nigerian drug users not to be sober once? Are you one of those sent by foreigners to screw us up here? If you like,you can encourage your fellow Filipinas to rely on hard drugs,you can even turn them to crack heads if you like,but these are my own people,so this is none of your business,you said you wanted to learn pidgin,does learning pidgin require you to criticize we the hosts that are trying to teach you the language? I even once contributed in teaching you pidgin,is this how to pay us back? Pls,we are Nigerians and we are very accomodating,don't be bitchy,and don't do stuffs to assassinate our character here

OHhh excuse me agaiN Sir, ur hitting below d belt...u open d thread,it means its for public which is open for everyone...how abt u keep ur thread in private so tat NO ONE can see wat u write if ur not open to everybody's opinion? shocked
And how can u teach ur fellows tat they have to stay awAy from drugs, stay away from those rappers..When u,urself embracing a Rapper like French Montana?? Does it make sense, abi?
Re: stay out of drugs by iamrealdeji(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Well,no one knows tomorrow,she can do anything she likes with her life,but she has numerous fans that see her as a role model,if she wouldn't abuse it,that doesn't mean her young fans wouldn't abuse it cos if she does anything,they'd over do it in the name of swagging,there's nothing bad about emulating Beyonce,dressing like her,styling hair like her,but when it comes to swagging with the negative sides of her lifestyle,that's getting wack. I listen to all types of rap and know much about rappers than anyone I know,in fact,when I was in University,i used to dress like rappers,buying the same types of sneakers,belt,etc they brag about,but that doesn't mean I can drink like rappers do,smoke like rappers do,own guns like rappers do,etc but it doesn't mean I don't enjoy my rap music,i see it as entertainment but not as a lifestyle
Re: stay out of drugs by pretydiva(f): 5:11pm On May 13, 2015
Too mch weed/drug intake. Say no 2 drugs
Re: stay out of drugs by iamrealdeji(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
by the way,I've got no reason to lie cos even if I didn't see her,it doesn't mean she doesn't smoke it cos i've never been to her house to be assured she doesn't, you can search for her stage performances on youtube and watch a video she was wearing black cowboy hat
Re: stay out of drugs by iamrealdeji(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

OHhh excuse me agaiN Sir, ur hitting below d belt...u open d thread,it means its for public which is open for everyone...how abt u keep ur thread in private so tat NO ONE can see wat u write if ur not open to everybody's opinion? shocked
And how can u teach ur fellows tat they have to stay awAy from drugs, stay away from those rappers..When u,urself embracing a Rapper like French Montana?? Does it make sense, abi?
What's bad about quoting a rapper's lyrics? What he said was right,everybody skip prayers at times while hustling and you ask God for forgiveness,mind you,i'm not trying to be a role model to anyone,I posted these articles for me to learn from them as well,i'm also learning from people's comments,I may be listening to rap but that doesn't mean I bust guns,smoke,drink like rappers do,i see rap as an entertainment and not a lifestyle
Re: stay out of drugs by iamrealdeji(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

read properly before you criticize next time,is English your official language in Singapore? I said "music should be listened to for fun and entertainment" where did I say anybody should adopt rap as a lifestyle? I'm a rap fan and will always be a rap fan cos it entertains me,but rap apart,my own lifestyle apart
Re: stay out of drugs by danbrowndmf(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
eeshh embarassed so sad.
Beyonce doesn't smoke drugs undecided
dnt be decive by what u see..she smokes and do drugs....most of dem are only good on stage,there life off music is nothing to write home about dear...
Re: stay out of drugs by iamrealdeji(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2015
danbrowndmf:
dnt be decive by what u see..she smokes and do drugs....most of dem are only good on stage,there life off music is nothing to write home about dear...
Don't mind her my brother,you've said it all,Eroticangelina is just a naive daddy's little girl. She no know as e dey go
Re: stay out of drugs by Houseofglam7(f): 8:59am On May 14, 2015
SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!
Re: stay out of drugs by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Don't mind her my brother,you've said it all,Eroticangelina is just a naive daddy's little girl. She no know as e dey go
angry
Re: stay out of drugs by iamrealdeji(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
angry
wink iyawo mi niyen
Re: stay out of drugs by NairaExam690(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Nigga !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Real? Tupac Shakur Is Alive / Viral Pix Of A Woman Beating Up Husband’s Mistress. / PHOTOS: Soundcity Presenter, Pearl Cardy Blasted Over Car Key Pose With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.