Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? (23149 Views)

Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Photos: Most Terrifying Creatures/Characters/Villains In The History Of Movies. / Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2015
i think most of them are just doing it to seem real...but after watching these movies''dirty mariage and kiss and tell''am begining to have double mind,perhaps it's real.but why they concealing it with blanket unlike foreign movies and won't they get carried away in the act?

A friend once said'' It is almost always simulated sex, especially in
studio pictures like the ones you listed.
Most of the time, the actors are not even
completely naked. Often, the men will wear
small, thong like underwear. The women often
wear pasties over their nipples and flesh colored
underwear.''
what do you think?
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by agarawu23(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2015
huh
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by justmag(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2015
I would have to be the joystick or CUNTInent to know... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
huh
which one be huh?drop your assertion no time
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2015
justmag:
I would have to be the joystick or CUNTInent to know... angry
can you act that role just for any amount?
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by ibroauthen(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i think most of them are just doing it to seem real...but after watching these movies''dirty mariage and kiss and tell''am begining to have double mind,perhaps it's real.but why they concealing it with blanket unlike foreign movies and won't they get carried away in the act?

A friend once said'' It is almost always simulated sex, especially in
studio pictures like the ones you listed.
Most of the time, the actors are not even
completely naked. Often, the men will wear
small, thong like underwear. The women often
wear pasties over their nipples and flesh colored
underwear.''
what do you think?
me sev want ask d same quiz ooo

1 Like

Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by agarawu23(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2015
Kingsley1000:
which one be huh?drop your assertion no time
I just cant trust all this nollywood movies since the day I watched forbidden fruit I was like shocked

I never can say if the bleeping is real but then go dey sama their self for location. How on earth will I sleep with a lady unclad and u expect me not to bleep her after the movie cut? undecided my thing do raise up quickly o grin I can't even act sex scene .
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by demmy0325(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2015
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by TrishaP(f): 4:36pm On May 13, 2015
I doubt if they do...That is why it is acting, to make the audience think it's real whereas using those fleshy underwears...And they also have to keep it professional too...But even if they try to do it they wouldn't come out bluffing because their career would be involved.
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 13, 2015
TrishaP:

I doubt if they do...That is why it is acting, to make the audience think it's real whereas using those fleshy underwears...And they also have to keep it professional too...But even if they try to do it they wouldn't come out bluffing because their career would be involved.
wah bout americans own?
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by TrishaP(f): 4:41pm On May 13, 2015
Tobiee:
wah bout americans own?
Abeg leave those crazy people. smiley

1 Like

Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 13, 2015
I dont think so,dey only kiss and smooch nothing attached.
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 13, 2015
a question meant for movie directors..

1 Like

Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
I just cant trust all this nollywood movies since the day I watched forbidden fruit I was like shocked

I never can say if the bleeping is real but then go dey sama their self for location. How on earth will I sleep with a lady unclad and u expect me not to bleep her after the movie cut? undecided my thing do raise up quickly o grin I can't even act sex scene .
dude it all boils down to self_control,i believe it's just a mirage.forbidden fruit isn't real and is not that erot!c compare to my aforementioned movies haven't seen it though just an advert
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont think so,dey only kiss and smooch nothing attached.
nothing attached when you see the girl moaning in the peripheral of enthusiasm
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by agarawu23(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2015
Kingsley1000:
dude it all boils down to self_control,i believe it's just a mirage.forbidden fruit isn't real and is not that erot!c compare to my aforementioned movies haven't seen it though just an advert
watch the movie before coming into conclusion
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
watch the movie before coming into conclusion
ok lemmi browse for it
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by numanahmad091: 5:24pm On May 13, 2015
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 17, 2015
Kingsley1000:
nothing attached when you see the girl moaning in the peripheral of enthusiasm
It is called entertainment. The truth is most of the times there are many member of the film crew behind the camera giving cues on how actors/actresses should act according to the script. It is not likely to be an unsimulated sex. Even the sophisticated Hollywood don't act unsimulated sex. Besides these guys are professionals and are capable of making unreal look real in order to leave a lasting impression in the mind of their audience.
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by DEIFIED(m): 9:26pm On May 17, 2015
So why does the op want to know if it is true or not.
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by kimco(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2015
TC it's not real. not even the craziest of them all. gud direction can bring out wonderful looking things. too bad in nollywood/ghallywood's case that's the most realistic acting of the whole thing. the rest of the movie is child's play borderline non-serious and unprofessional.
Re: In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? by alkonami(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2015
DEIFIED:
So why does the op want to know if it is true or not.

Good question

(1) (Reply)

LionHeart: Ugezu J Ugezi Reacts To Reviews Of Genevieve Nnajiā€˜s Movie / Mr Ibu Speaking Hausa In A Kannywood Movie (Throwback Video) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Lists 5 Favourite Housemates To Win N100M Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.