Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. (1228 Views)

My Data Usage In 30 Days. Who Can Beat This? / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by Joel3(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2015
no root firewall app is sucker my data.

so far there is no effect of this app. my system runs on. 4.4.2 and now the firewall is sucking data?

what other trick are you using and does it worked for you?:
Re: No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by invisibility: 5:22pm On May 13, 2015
Firewall apps are basically useless cos the app itself drains 3 times the data compared to when you aren't using firewall. It takes very very indebt and careful data calculations to discover this and some tech wiz fellas are beginning to see it.
Re: No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by Joel3(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2015
invisibility:
Firewall apps are basically useless cos the app itself drains 3 times the data compared to when you aren't using firewall. It takes very very indebt and careful data calculations to discover this and some tech wiz fellas are beginning to see it.
80% of app on Google play store are useless and waste of space.

especially battery and memory boaster. after you run them you will hear 500mb space freed. after some hours run again you will hear 600mb freed. hilarious and hyped. shit.

uninstalling.

1 Like

Re: No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by agrovick(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2015
Joel3:
80% of app on Google play store are useless and waste of space.

especially battery and memory boaster. after you run them you will hear 500mb space freed. after some hours run again you will hear 600mb freed. hilarious and hyped. shit.

uninstalling.
When u installed the firewall, did u block applications from connecting to the internet?
Re: No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by Joel3(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2015
agrovick:

When u installed the firewall, did u block applications from connecting to the internet?
yea
Re: No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 14, 2015
Joel3:
yea

That's what have been using since last October and it work just what its intended for. Try blocking firewall itself frm the app list to be blocked as agrovick has said.
Re: No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by Joel3(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2015
agrovick:

yes. but the shit still suck data.
Re: No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by timbros(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2015
Download greenify.

Just go sleep.
Re: No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by agrovick(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2015
Joel3:
yes. but the shit still suck data.
Try blocking firewall itself on the app list. It's what I've been using for over 5 months nw
Re: No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. by invisibility: 10:31pm On May 14, 2015
agrovick:

Try blocking firewall itself on the app list. It's what I've been using for over 5 months nw
Noroot firewall still drains data after you block it. No use. Confirm it with data usage in settings and browse and observe every 10 minutes and see the increments in firewall data usage even after its been blocked.

(1) (Reply)

Refined Infinix Hot Note Now Available As 16+2GB Infinix Hot Note / Official Huawei P8 Thread / Opera Max Now Faster,secure And Saves Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.