Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

5 Simple Strategies To Beat Your Competition! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Simple Strategies To Beat Your Competition! (568 Views)

5 Simple Truth About Cement Business / 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Strategies To Beat Your Competition! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2015
It's been a while since I've posted here, but as always I like to post my latest articles for my favorite people at Nairaland smiley wink so hopefully by now you are familiar with my posts in this forum.

Are you struggling to find strategies or techniques to beat your business competition? If so, read my blog post that I wrote for MyNaijaNaira.com Below is an excerpt from this blog post - 5 Simple Strategies to Beat Your Competition!

So, you’ve been working nonstop from 7am to midnight, 7 days a week, but you still can’t keep up with your competition never mind beat them.

The good news is you’re not alone.

What does it take to beat your competition? Is it passion, perseverance, a strong mind or a tendency to do what has never been done before? One can say a winner is a package of all these qualities. But winning must become a habit, a strategy, and a culture that is ingrained and becomes second nature.

Running a business is no different than running any other kind of organisation – an army, a political party or a sports team. The principles are the same. The object is to win – to beat the other guy. Maybe that sounds hard or cruel. I don’t think it is because it’s how a business survives.

Winning is all about delivering on a set agenda and not letting anything or anyone stop your growth.

Nigerian entrepreneurs understand this mentality, which is why Nigeria has rapidly evolved in to an African economic superpower. But, Nigeria still has a long way to go and has tremendous potential to shine as a leader on the global map.

Entrepreneurs in Nigeria have slowly developed a habit of bringing new and interesting solution based products to their customers, both locally and internationally. This has ensured that business opportunities in Nigeria will not slow down anytime soon.

This success combined with the opportunities available in Nigeria presents new challenges. One of the main challenges is competition both locally and internationally.

To overcome these challenges, startups in Nigeria must have....CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY

Please share your thoughts and experiences about tactics that you've used to beat your business competition. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts so that we can all learn from each other smiley
www.mynaijanaira.com

(1) (Reply)

Academic Diploma Programs And Benefits Of Online Diploma In IT!!! / "Emefiele Should Avert Another Bank Crisis" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.