Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time (2232 Views)

Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by onlyme12: 6:54pm On May 13, 2015
The singer today signed her own part of the contract saying it’s the 3rd time. Iyanya, Don Jazzy and Dr Sid also got their contracts renewed yesterday.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/wow-miss-kedike-chidinma-ekile-gets-her.html

Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by youngberry001(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2015
uhmm Mrs chidinma mah little cutie angel.......nice pix
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2015
Congrats dear

I may not be there yet , but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by 7footre(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats dear

Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley
Nna men even the second coming is not taking this long undecided
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Airforce1(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2015
7footre:

Nna men even the second coming is not taking this long undecided

cheesy

I dey start studio work next month
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by youngberry001(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy
u sef dey make mie laugh ah swear grin
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats dear
Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley
Lol...u'll stop being a "DREAMER" to me wen ur so much talked bout album on nairaland finally drops...Goodluck!!!
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Airforce1(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2015
Omavik:
Lol...u'll stop being a "DREAMER" to me wen ur so much talked bout album on nairaland finally drops...Goodluck!!!

Ok smiley
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Wizzz: 3:32am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy

so you never even sstart the studio work angry
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by pretydiva(f): 6:35am On May 14, 2015
Congrats 2 d 1 n only chidinma.hapi 4 u bae
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by 7footre(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy

Next month no de finish
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by okooloyun1(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy

The day you release your album I go trek from Lagos to Cotonou.
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2015
okooloyun1:
The day you release your album I go trek from Lagos to Cotonou.

Better keep to your promise cuz these album is for real
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Truckpusher(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

Better keep to promise cuz these album is real
Boy, when is your music coming up.

We are here to promote you all you want - just say it . wink
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Airforce1(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Boy, when is your music coming up.

We are here to promote you all you want - just say it . wink

July smiley
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by okooloyun1(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

Better keep to your promise cuz these album is for real
You first keep to ur promise.
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Airforce1(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
okooloyun1:
You first keep to ur promise.

you dey fear
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

July smiley
I believe you bro.

Just let us in - I belive in you. wink
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Airforce1(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
I believe you bro.

Just let us in - I belive in you. wink

thanks

BLESS
smiley
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by okooloyun1(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

you dey fear
Fear for wetin? Infact I'm sure some NL sef go wan join
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by lilmax(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

July smiley
guy cheesy no be June again?
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

thanks

BLESS
smiley
Remain blessed for life.

Jah got your back.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2015
okooloyun1:
Fear for wetin? Infact I'm sure some NL sef go wan join

Ok... I'm gonna be releasing some of my singles from June 15th

Tell your friends about it
Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by okooloyun1(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

Ok... I'm gonna be releasing some of my singles from June 15th

Tell your friends about it
Wish you success on it, but remember we're in d season of CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2015
My album loading.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Go Crazy In Their Advert -see Picture / Maheeda Again Uploads Semiclad Pics / Exposed::housewife In Ketu Helps Husband To Seduce Youngmen For Ritual Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.