Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Thank God With Me Brothers And Sisters. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thank God With Me Brothers And Sisters. (898 Views)

To My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Abeg Manage This Little Ram / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / Caption This Pic. Jumah Mubarak To All My Muslim Brothera And Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God With Me Brothers And Sisters. by onosprince(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2015
Brothers and Sisters,please thank GOD with me, they attacked me at about 2:30am last night. They came in to my room while i was sleeping. I heard their sound as they moved across towards me, as i got up, i remember the scripture that says "he has not given us the spirit of fear" As one of them came at me to attack,I had no choice but to defend myself. I quickly struck! The second one also flew at me, i could'nt believe what was happening, my neighbours heard the chaotic sound that was emerging from my room and were wondering what was wrong. I eventually hit the second one too, my hands were stained with blood. They lay still so i wondered if they were still alive, but when i looked at them on the floor, i found out one was still moving, i struck again this time i hit harder in anger. That was how i killed the two giant mosquitoes attempting to suck my blood oh! Praiseeeeeeee thy Lord!!!!!!
Re: Thank God With Me Brothers And Sisters. by marshalcarter: 10:40pm On May 13, 2015
You knw...givin you rat poison mixed with gamalin 70+acid was never a bad ideaundecided
Re: Thank God With Me Brothers And Sisters. by write2obi(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2015
onosprince:
Brothers and Sisters,please thank GOD with me, they attacked me at about 2:30am last night. They came in to my room while i was sleeping. I heard their sound as they moved across towards me, as i got up, i remember the scripture that says "he has not given us the spirit of fear" As one of them came at me to attack,I had no choice but to defend myself. I quickly struck! The second one also flew at me, i could'nt believe what was happening, my neighbours heard the chaotic sound that was emerging from my room and were wondering what was wrong. I eventually hit the second one too, my hands were stained with blood. They lay still so i wondered if they were still alive, but when i looked at them on the floor, i found out one was still moving, i struck again this time i hit harder in anger. That was how i killed the two giant mosquitoes attempting to suck my blood oh! Praiseeeeeeee thy Lord!!!!!!

grin grin grin i was readying my E-Sword to attack the Op, until i saw the bolded, that was a nice op, but next time do it in the joke section or the religion section (they are both the same thing anyway) .
Re: Thank God With Me Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 13, 2015
C00L

2 Likes

Re: Thank God With Me Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 13, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Thank God With Me Brothers And Sisters. by miccoy(m): 5:40am On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
Hahahaha
This is why FG finds it difficult to eradicate Mosquitoes.
Re: Thank God With Me Brothers And Sisters. by Mrbee21(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2015
Luedave:
C00L
.U JUST MADE MY DAY

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Caption This Pic With One Word! / Ali Baba Show Of Patience Jonathan / Job Wahala Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.