Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Facts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts (371 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 13, 2015
иιgнт fα¢т

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт ...

• In Judaism, the greatest form of charity is finding employment for the poor.

• Psychology states that coffee drinkers have more sex than non-coffee drinkers.

• Before color TV was invented, a vast majority of the population used to dream in black and white.

• If you are chased by a crocodile, run zigzag. A crocodile is not good at making sharp turns.

• Make friends with four people: a law student/Lawyer, a police/soldier, a doctor and lastly a cleric. Your life will never be the same.

• Females can reach orgasm through kissing, when you kiss a girl and you realised she's trembling, hehehe my guy you have hit the jackpot, if I were you I would try to look how far the wetness had gone, has it soaked the whole pant or it has soaked the skirt or trouser or wrapper, this days most women are pantless. But mind you, you won't see anything if she's wearing a pad.

• Police in India get paid for having mustaches. If you haven't observed then begin to observe, hardly will you see an indian police without mustache,
confirm investment, Nna where are my igbo brothers this na investment.

And lastly

• A gelotologist is a person who studies laughter. Hahahaha

Laff with me Hahahahaha
Hohohohoho
Hehehehe
Kikikikiki
Lo lo lo lo

Exhale, let's call it a day

Gσσ∂ иιgнт

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Facts by akunjohn(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2015
And u want me to buy all that?

Well,I was here.
Re: Facts by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 13, 2015
akunjohn:
And u want me to buy all that?

Well,I was here.

Your choice sire
Re: Facts by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27am On May 14, 2015
olaxco2f:
иιgнт fα¢т

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт ...

• In Judaism, the greatest form of charity is finding employment for the poor.

• Psychology states that coffee drinkers have more sex than non-coffee drinkers.

• Before color TV was invented, a vast majority of the population used to dream in black and white.

• If you are chased by a crocodile, run zigzag. A crocodile is not good at making sharp turns.

• Make friends with four people: a law student/Lawyer, a police/soldier, a doctor and lastly a cleric. Your life will never be the same.

• Females can reach orgasm through kissing, when you kiss a girl and you realised she's trembling, hehehe my guy you have hit the jackpot, if I were you I would try to look how far the wetness had gone, has it soaked the whole pant or it has soaked the skirt or trouser or wrapper, this days most women are pantless. But mind you, you won't see anything if she's wearing a pad.

• Police in India get paid for having mustaches. If you haven't observed then begin to observe, hardly will you see an indian police without mustache,
confirm investment, Nna where are my igbo brothers this na investment.

And lastly

• A gelotologist is a person who studies laughter. Hahahaha

Laff with me Hahahahaha
Hohohohoho
Hehehehe
Kikikikiki
Lo lo lo lo

Exhale, let's call it a day

Gσσ∂ иιgнт
That dreaming in black and white though...I've heard that before, though It's hard to believe, I still have a faint remembrance from when I was little, what we had then was black and white TV, But I didn't remember dreaming in black and white cheesy, well, maybe I didn't take note.

As for the kissing fact, That I know of wink
That means I'm a good kisser. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are You Waiting For All Nigeria Education News? / Get Professional Ict Training Free Of Charge / Oh Why Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.