Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Say: Thank You To Your Hero Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say: Thank You To Your Hero Today. (373 Views)

Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero / I present to you MY HERO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say: Thank You To Your Hero Today. by Okutek(m): 3:50am On May 14, 2015
Experience The Power Of Appreciation.

1. Is your life better or improved today because someone helped you?

2. Are you successful today because someone helped you?

3. Are you alive today because someone or a group of people helped you?

4. Did someone encourage you, inspire you, motivate you, encourage you, and help you to get back on your feet, from the worst moments in your life?

5. Did someone you know or a total stranger make sacrifices for, took risks for you, out of the kindness of their heart, to support you, help you, and gave you the opportunity to achieve your goal or goals?

6. This person or group of people who unselfishly helped you, are your true "HEROES."

7. We encourage you to look for them, where-ever they are, and appreciate them, and say, "Thank You," to them.

8. You can write a letter expressing your appreciation and thanks, you can send your hero a special gift, you can send your hero some money to help them financially, if you can afford to do so, you can visit your hero, and take them and there families to dinner to eat and express your appreciation and gratitude.

9. This simple act of appreciation will change the lives of your hero or heroes just like they changed your own life in a positive way.

10. Am I somebody's hero and I don't remember? You may have helped to change somebody's life too, but you don't remember your own act of kindness. There is only one way to find out, if you too are someone else "HERO." Simply share this, with your family, friends, social media contacts, connections and associates. And you too will receive a surprise gift, appreciation, and thanks from someone whose life you changed in a positive way.

11. Experience the powerful impact of Appreciation today.

12. Don't wait until tomorrow. Say, Thank you to your hero today.

Positive Life Changers.

Prosperity Team.

Visit: http://www.positivelifechangers.com

(1) (Reply)

If Given The Power To Change One Thing(includind The Impossible) What Will You C / All Carbohydrates Digested Once In The End / My Wife Is A Conservative While I Am A Liberal: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.