Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me (1929 Views)

I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident / What Kind Of Mum Does This To A Child ( Photo) / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Buharifan: 5:50am On May 14, 2015
Because of nagging problem between my wife, her family, my mum and siblings, She told me my mum does not love me becauses she(my mum) puts me into discomfort by wanting me to part with her.

This her statement has really upset me. Person I just met 4 years ago telling me this.

Please advice.
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Mynd44: 5:51am On May 14, 2015
You go fear blackmail na
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Tallesty1(m): 6:02am On May 14, 2015
Do to her how?

You know who loves you so her opinion doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Nobody: 6:08am On May 14, 2015
and you take her ranting serious.
women have razor mouth, just take whatever they say with a pinch of salt.
never let her break the bond between you and your mum.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Nobody: 6:13am On May 14, 2015
See ehn...sometimes mothers, in loving their kids sooo much they force them to make decisions that is not necessarily right for them. They should realise their kids arnt kids anymore. After 4 years, you should part ways with your wife? Will that make you happy or make her happy? If they did that to her in her matrimonial home, how would she feel? Your wife is just speaking out of the hurt she feels. What do you want to do to her? Na wa for u too sef. About family naggings...set boundaries with family interference. let everybody mind their business as long as the two of you are doing good

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by thorpido(m): 6:25am On May 14, 2015
Is it your wife that has to tell you if your mum who raised you loves you or not?
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by bewla(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2015
tro her out when u can or it will hunt u after long time. experience is the best teacher
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Buharifan: 6:51am On May 14, 2015
bewla:
tro her out when u can or it will hunt u after long time.
experience is the best teacher
u mean?
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by ireneony(f): 7:14am On May 14, 2015
what are we suppose to do, cry over it or laugh over itundecided
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Mrbigman1(m): 7:15am On May 14, 2015
Oga, na u cause am abeg.

Look at ur write up, nagging problem btw your wife's family and ur own family.

What d fvck is that?

U brought extra family to make up ur family.
Are you not man enough?
Every family would like to take control of ur home but what would you do?

Make your command.

No more family interference from both side. Everybody leave my house and come only when invited and go as fast as u can just to save your home.
U think broken homes are sweet? Ask those who have been dia.

First of all, as the girl's family to back d fvck out.
Ask your mum to calm down and let you live a peaceful life.

Your wife might be right cos 99% of broken families end up in destruction.

So please love your wife to the fullest biko

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by ibrokola(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2015
If I were in your shoes, I'll free her. First try to reconcile them, but if it can't work then know that going ahead with the marriage is a time bomb because they should be one family and not 2 parties! That is of course if this had happened when you were both dating. But seriously, no loving mom should ever encourage a divorce by her son.
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by ibrokola(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2015
ireneony:
what are we suppose to do, cry over it or laugh over itundecided
Receive sense child! Your childish opinion is unwelcome here. Now run along and play with your mates since you've brought yourself out!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by free2ryhme: 7:44am On May 14, 2015
Buharifan:
Because of nagging problem between my wife, her family, my mum and siblings, She told me my mum does not love me becauses she(my mum) puts me into discomfort by wanting me to part with her.

This her statement has really upset me. Person I just met 4 years ago telling me this.

Please advice.

You are still a boy when you become a man let us know
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by ibrokola(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Oga, na u cause am abeg.

Look at ur write up, nagging problem btw your wife's family and ur own family.

What d fvck is that?

U brought extra family to make up ur family.
Are you not man enough?
Every family would like to take control of ur home but what would you do?

Make your command.

No more family interference from both side. Everybody leave my house and come only when invited and go as fast as u can just to save your home.
U think broken homes are sweet? Ask those who have been dia.

First of all, as the girl's family to back d fvck out.
Ask your mum to calm down and let you live a peaceful life.

Your wife might be right cos 99% of broken families end up in destruction.

So please love your wife to the fullest biko
That's the best advice so far bros. Op take note!
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by parzdor(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2015
op there are two things involved hia
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Buharifan: 9:15am On May 14, 2015
parzdor:
op there are two things involved hia
what and what?
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by shalomp: 3:39pm On May 14, 2015
Op don't part with your wife because of anybody. In every new marriage there is always power tussle. It's left for you to take control of your home. That she is your mother doesn't make her to be right all the time. And no good mother will be happy to see her son separated from the wife. Besides your wife statement is more of words of wisdom.
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2015
By their fruits, we shall know them...

Just judge her actions by their effects. Maybe it's smothering love.
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by bewla(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2015
Buharifan:
u mean?
Got one like that in my family aftre about 17years of carefully plan hypnotizing my bros she clam my ma was the reason for my bros not getting rich at the end our once belove family is now the shadow of its self .ma miss her child that she did not kill at infant now when is man. one womanc now witch
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Buharifan: 8:47am On May 15, 2015
bewla:
Got one like that in my family aftre about 17years of carefully plan hypnotizing my bros she clam my ma was the reason for my bros not getting rich at the end our once belove family is now the shadow of its self .ma miss her child that she did not kill at infant now when is man. one womanc now witch
still confused.
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Buharifan: 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 29, 2015
Treasuredlove:
See ehn...sometimes mothers, in loving their kids sooo much they force them to make decisions that is not necessarily right for them. They should realise their kids arnt kids anymore. After 4 years, you should part ways with your wife? Will that make you happy or make her happy? If they did that to her in her matrimonial home, how would she feel? Your wife is just speaking out of the hurt she feels. What do you want to do to her? Na wa for u too sef. About family naggings...set boundaries with family interference. let everybody mind their business as long as the two of you are doing good
i

I dunno what your post really means
.....but no wife can love her husband more unconditionally and honestly than a mother, period.
Same goes for fathers and daughters
That is, under normal circumstances

Too much love you say from mothers, and indeed parents? Maybe true....but at the same time, less selfish, more real, more in the interest of the person loved, no?
Okay
Re: My Wife Told Me My Mum Does Not Love Me by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 29, 2015
milychocs:
i

I dunno what your post really means
.....but no wife can love her husband more unconditionally and honestly than a mother, period.
Same goes for fathers and daughters
That is, under normal circumstances

Too much love you say from mothers, and indeed parents? Maybe true....but at the same time, less selfish, more real, more in the interest of the person loved, no?
Okay

my dear, I am also confused by your post..lol. I understand what you mean by selfless love but then most mothers take selflesness to the extreme and it becomes selfish. Imagine a mother asking her son to send his wife away. To what end? Ur statement about spouses never being able to love themselves as their parents love them is relative.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Before Marraige, SIN Or What? / See What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) / Living On My Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.